It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

50%-80% off Worms 2, Worms World Party Remastered, Superfrog, The Escapists and more!

Who doesn't love teams? We certainly do. Especially the ones that take the weirdest, coolest ideas and turn them into good, silly fun. Join as we celebrate 25 years of one such team's game-making achievements in our Weekly Staff Picks: <span class="bold">Team17's Free Worm Up</span>. Enjoy a treat on the house and grab your free copy of Worms: Forts Under Siege but don't forget to also check out the 50-80% discounts applied to Team17's adorable catalogue for three whole days.

You would expect all invertebrates to be cowards, but Worms are the fiercest warriors you'll ever meet. So it is no coincidence that they can handle the zaniest, punchiest, most hilarious weapons you'll (n)ever see deployed in warfare. Master their bloodthirsty ways and dig into the beloved Worms series that changed hot-seat multiplayer forever.

Being locked up can really dampen your mood. But not for The Escapists who go about everyday prison life in the most carefree way imaginable. Probably because they know you'll help them taste freedom soon. Pick the perfect escape route, learn your captors' daily routines and execute your spectacular breakout with or without the help of Rita Hayworth!

But please, don't excuse yourself from the party just yet! Once you've secured your free copy of Worms: Forts Under Siege make sure to check out the rest of Team17's catalogue going for up to 80% off. That includes: Worms 2 and Worms World Party Remastered, the charming platformers Superfrog and Superfrog HD, plus all available DLCs for The Escapists. <span class="bold">Team17's Free Worm Up</span> will last until December 17, 10:59 AM GMT.
IronArcturus: How is that Alien Breed game?
Geralt_of_Rivia: By todays standards graphic and gameplay seem a bit dated but back then these games were considered top-notch. If you like games like Shadowgrounds, this is the grand-daddy of them. And it is certainly worth the sale price, IMHO.
The graphics looks quite good even today, better than several games here on GOG made 20 years later. But the difficulty of both games seems to be quite high, most likely too high for my taste. Is there any way to adjust the difficulty of these games?
mistermumbles: Boy, oh, boy! Another freebie I already own? Why, thank you, GOG! =P

Note to self: Stop buying games.
You are a sarcastic salty sir. :-P And Smannesman.
Didnt we have an almost identical promo a few months back? (sans the free game).
Wow ! Another freebie so soon ! Thank you GOG !
If I were to only get one Worms game, which would you recommend?
Thanks for the free game. :)
Wow! Thank you GOG for the freebie and the nice great weekly sale!
Just to think I was torn between TR Angel of Darkness and Worms this winter sale. So glad buggy Tomb Raider got through. Thanks for free wormsies that will add to my Worms collection.
ZaineH: If I were to only get one Worms game, which would you recommend?
Worms: Armageddon was my favorite. It's out on steam, but I'd wait for a gog version. If you can't wait, grab World Party. It's the sequel, and just about as good.
ZaineH: If I were to only get one Worms game, which would you recommend?
flightsaber: Worms: Armageddon was my favorite. It's out on steam, but I'd wait for a gog version. If you can't wait, grab World Party. It's the sequel, and just about as good.
I've read that World Party Remastered was pretty bad at the beginning (as evidenced by the reviews, here and on Steam). Has it improved much with the recent patch?
ZaineH: I've read that World Party Remastered was pretty bad at the beginning (as evidenced by the reviews, here and on Steam). Has it improved much with the recent patch?
There was clear improvements. Some unfortunate people like me still have issues with framerate (it is not as smooth as it should be), and I believe there are still some flags/speechbanks missing, and my gamepad still isn't recognized... but other than this, most of the big issues that I were aware of seems to be fixed.
Post edited December 16, 2015 by Splatsch
Thanks for the gift GOG! :)
Question is Worms World Party Remastered still broken?

I remember hearing it was badly made at launch?
Elmofongo: Question is Worms World Party Remastered still broken?

I remember hearing it was badly made at launch?
I just bought it from this sale and so far, it's been working pretty well. A few hiccups with frame rates but so far, nothing serious
I have never played a Worms game before, so I'll try Under Siege. Alien Breed looks fun, but I rather play the new 3D versions such as Alien Breed: Impact.
Post edited December 16, 2015 by BrokenBull