It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for the upcoming summer season with great games up to 75% off.

The sun is bright, so cool yourself down with Syberia series (up to -75%) or discover beautiful places and meet unusual characters in the Atlantis series (up to -75%).

If you are into classic runner gameplay with amazing soundtrack to carry you towards your goal, you have a great opportunity to get your running shoes on with great discounts on BIT.TRIP series (up to -75%)!

Need more adrenaline in your blood? Ride superbikes at blurring speeds in the Moto Racer series (up to -75%), or smash hundreds of Romans in the recent action-adventure Asterix & Obelix XXL 2 (-75%).

The Weekly Sale lasts until May 30th, 1PM UTC.
Asterix already at 75%. Ouch to those who bought it at 10% discount at release :/.

I got the box that requires Steam. But at this price, I will also buy it on GOG to be DRM free.
Post edited May 27, 2019 by idbeholdME
Leroux: Btw, since the Fair Price package has been shut down, I keep noticing games that are actually more expensive on GOG than on Steam for no apparent reason. Were these prices always worse here and the Fair Price deal managed to conceal that?

Some examples (in EUR, EU1):
Asterix & Obelix XXL 2: 29.99 (GOG), 24.99 (Steam)
Syberia 3: 34.99 (GOG), 29.99 (Steam)
Batman - The Telltale Series: 22.99 (GOG, gone now), 14.99 (Steam)
yes, in some cases base prices are off on gog, which is all the more noticable without the fair price thing. e.g. telltale games got a permanent price drop on steam a while ago while gog's prices stayed the same, and the risen games cost more on gog than anywhere else too.
Damn if this was a full week sale I would be able to get Flashback on sale. I just hope the summer sale lasts past next Monday.
BeatriceElysia: Is Asterix any good?
It's alright, but you could swap Asterix & Obelix with Sonic & Tails and it wouldn't make any difference.

- - -

A bit more info: It's a generic 3D platformer filled with pop-culture references, with hardly anything Asterix in it. XXL1 & Olympic Games had more to do with the Asterix world, but they weren't remade, and there seems to be no plans for it.

This was remade for two reasons - to cash-in on the nostalgia of those who played the original when it came out & to gauge the possibility of a XXL3, which I believe they're already making.

Whether anyone views this as a bad or good thing, or is indifferent to it, it's entirely up to them.

As for me, although I already own the originals, I would've bought the remastered original "trilogy", but not only one of them. Here's hoping they remake the other two. Or at least XXL1.
Leroux: Btw, since the Fair Price package has been shut down, I keep noticing games that are actually more expensive on GOG than on Steam for no apparent reason. Were these prices always worse here and the Fair Price deal managed to conceal that?

Some examples (in EUR, EU1):
Asterix & Obelix XXL 2: 29.99 (GOG), 24.99 (Steam)
Syberia 3: 34.99 (GOG), 29.99 (Steam)
Batman - The Telltale Series: 22.99 (GOG, gone now), 14.99 (Steam)
I see Asterix & Obelix XXL 2: 29.99€ on Steam (same as here). GOG sells for 34.99€ Syberia 3: The Complete Journey (Syberia 3 + An Automaton With a Plan DLC), which are 29.99€ + 4.99€ on Steam, which fits GOG's price. Also worth noting that GOG version has OST in FLAC (and .mp3) format while Steam only has .mp3.
At that price I was compelled to buy Flashback. I actually kind of thought it was a mistake. I wasn't anticipating a 75% discount on that so soon after release.
Seems like a good time to get Flashback! Can anyone confirm if it's compatible with XInput controllers?
Leroux: That seems like a good price for Asterix & Obelix XXL 2, nice.

Now, how bad is Syberia 3 really?

EDIT: Ok, so what I gather from reviews is:

+ graphics
+ soundtrack

- story
- puzzles
- voiceovers (although that might be depending on the chosen language)
- controls
- camera
- animations
- save system
- unskippable cutscenes and dialogue
- bugs

That actually sounds quite bad ...
I know, I keep hoping they will fix it, im tempted to get it just for my love of the series and for the graphics but I know my impatience with poor UI and glitches will make me hate it
idbeholdME: Asterix already at 75%. Ouch to those who bought it at 10% discount at release :/.
It must have BOMBED in a huge degree ("Flashback Remake" too...), there is no other possible reason for this high discount in such a short time period. :(
idbeholdME: Asterix already at 75%. Ouch to those who bought it at 10% discount at release :/.
Anime-BlackWolf: It must have BOMBED in a huge degree ("Flashback Remake" too...), there is no other possible reason for this high discount in such a short time period. :(
I was expecting it to land at 50% when the summer sale hits and stay at that for future sales.

75% this soon is indeed very unexpected.
I was interested in trying Asterix & Obelix XXL 2, but then I looked at some gameplay footage on youtube, and I noticed something awful. So I searched for the actual game soundtrack, and it's horrible. It's as if they took some random soundtrack, produced for a weird experimental, point and click adventure game, and just slapped it here. Most of the game you'll be fighting Romans, and this is the battle theme. Does that sound like Asterix and Obelix to you?

We all know the power of nostalgia, well this game is the perfect example that there is such a thing as anti-nostalgia.
Post edited May 27, 2019 by MadalinStroe
PainOfSalvation: I see Asterix & Obelix XXL 2: 29.99€ on Steam (same as here). GOG sells for 34.99€ Syberia 3: The Complete Journey (Syberia 3 + An Automaton With a Plan DLC), which are 29.99€ + 4.99€ on Steam, which fits GOG's price. Also worth noting that GOG version has OST in FLAC (and .mp3) format while Steam only has .mp3.
Ah, that makes perfect sense for Syberia, thanks!

Still weird about the other two games though. Why would Steam show Asterix & Obelix XXL 2 as 29.99€ for you in Serbia and 24.99€ for me in Germany? Because that's what I see ...
I would buy Flashback if the original DOS version was not missing.
igrok: I would buy Flashback if the original DOS version was not missing.
I just started playing.

When you choose 'New Game' it offers you the Revamp or the 1993 Original.
Post edited May 27, 2019 by tinyE
20190527 | Weekly Sale

• $1.49 • -75% • Atlantis: The Lost Tales
• $1.49 • -75% • Black Moon Chronicles
• $1.49 • -75% • Corsairs Gold
• $1.49 • -75% • Dragon Lore: The Legend Begins
• $1.49 • -75% • MegaRace 1+2
• $1.49 • -75% • MegaRace 3
• $1.49 • -75% • Moto Racer
• $1.49 • -75% • Moto Racer 2
• $2.49 • -75% • Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy
• $2.49 • -75% • Atlantis 2: Beyond Atlantis