It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Enjoy engaging gameplay and stories told from the perspective of fascinating characters. This Weekend Sale on GOG.COM is dedicated to games featuring inspiring female protagonists. Play titles like Mirror's Edge™ (-75%), Tomb Raider GOTY (-80%), and The Suicide of Rachel Foster (-75%) before the sale ends 20th September 2021, 1 PM UTC.

Also, while browsing through games present on this Weekend Sale, be sure to check our article about games from the Tomb Raider series that have recently joined GOG.COM ranks.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
GamezRanker: My guess: they maybe weren't allowed to be added to the sale by the rights holders for this sale, or maybe because the female leads in those games goes against/doesn't follow the "nu look" a number of recent game devs have been giving to women in games as of late(i.e. covered up, less attractive in some ways, etc).
Yes, it's probably a rights holders issue.
Also Drakan : Order of the Flame should also be released here. Rynn is a great medieval Lara Croft and you can even ride a Dragon !
I would recommend Dex to everyone

it is cyberpunk, platform, beatup, rpg in wonderful pixalated 2d.

at this price rage it is a must!
low rated
MaxFulvus: Yes, it's probably a rights holders issue.
Also Drakan : Order of the Flame should also be released here. Rynn is a great medieval Lara Croft and you can even ride a Dragon !
1st bit: Yeah, afaik the rights holders dictate a bunch of things....from how the game cards(store pages) are written/set up, to how frequently their games can be put on sale.

2nd bit: A shame the sequel is only on PS2/etc....as it's quite nice, as well.
high rated
Ancient-Red-Dragon: That's quite the sexist sale title and premise, given the fact that GOG hasn't ever, and surely never will, have a sale with a title/premise like "games featuring male leads."

If "female leads" should be the premise/title of some sales, then so too should "male leads" equally be the premise/title of the same number of sales, and within the roughly the same time span as when the "female leads" ones occur. Yet we don't ever see that.

So, why is perpetuating this sexist double-standard against males "okay"?
Weekend Sale: Men under fire, up to 90% off
Urban Chaos is a glaring omission...
lukaszthegreat: I would recommend Dex to everyone

Has the developer finally updated the GOG version of Dex to the current version (Patch 7.0) or are we still out of date on GOG?

Is patch 7.0 coming to GOG????

Edit:
I just checked and the version on GOG is still V6.0.0.0 so sadly it is still not updated.
Post edited September 18, 2021 by SpellSword
low rated

Post 53: When I saw the thread title I immediately knew there'd be some manchild having a freakout. I was not disappointed.
GamezRanker:
Is this an attempt to reply to me without drawing my attention? Quote away, I'll gladly ignore you even without this strange obfuscation method. If anything, it's backfired and drawn my attention. I'll oblige and ignore the rest of the post though.

SpellSword: Has the developer finally updated the GOG version of Dex to the current version (Patch 7.0) or are we still out of date on GOG?

Is patch 7.0 coming to GOG????

Edit:
I just checked and the version on GOG is still V6.0.0.0 so sadly it is still not updated.
That's pretty disappointing. The thread says the developer went out of business, but someone must still be collecting money from sales otherwise it wouldn't still be available here or on Steam.
Post edited September 18, 2021 by my name is supyreor catte
LARA

LARA

LARA

LARA

LARA

LARA

LARA

LARA
MaxFulvus: Yes, it's probably a rights holders issue.
GamezRanker: 1st bit: Yeah, afaik the rights holders dictate a bunch of things....from how the game cards(store pages) are written/set up, to how frequently their games can be put on sale.

2nd bit: A shame the sequel is only on PS2/etc....as it's quite nice, as well.
Sony has Drakan, unfortunately. So it is doubly buried. Firstly because it is a PC game (which might as well be a swear word to Sony) and secondly, it's a very old game which they probably don't even know they own....
Post edited September 18, 2021 by idbeholdME
AER and Bright Memory are pretty cool 2 btw

I wouldn't really call Dex "pixelated", but otherwise I wholeheartedly agree. Thought I do wish hacking was handled differently than the shoot-em-up they went with. Still, great game.
my name is supyreor catte: That's pretty disappointing. The thread says the developer went out of business, but someone must still be collecting money from sales otherwise it wouldn't still be available here or on Steam.
GOG doesn't show a publisher, but Steam lists Techland and WhisperGames as publishers for Dex. If the Developers did go bankrupt, the publishers may not even know the game was never updated here.
low rated
my name is supyreor catte: Is this an attempt to reply to me without drawing my attention? Quote away, I'll gladly ignore you even without this strange obfuscation method. If anything, it's backfired and drawn my attention. I'll oblige and ignore the rest of the post though.
Now what are you on about?

Iirc, you yourself were the one who asked everyone(including me) in a thread awhile back to NOT make any forum pings to you/your posts.....which I was kindly following. And no, wasn't trying to hide anything....I knew you'd likely be reading through the thread anyways, and that you'd spot any replies to you/your posts(ping or no).

Now that that's said, you may feel free to go back to "ignoring me" (as you totes have been doing so far).

====

idbeholdME: Sony has Drakan, unfortunately. So it is doubly buried. Firstly because it is a PC game (which might as well be a swear word to Sony) and secondly, it's a very old game which they probably don't even know they own....
Yeah, it's not a nice situation......anyone who has a copy of the first game cannot easily finish the storyline on their PCs (well, unless they own a copy of the ps2 game and emulate it, perhaps), and some of those who have a PS2 and the second game might miss out on the first game(well unless they can find a second-hand copy, or they are ok with sailing the seas).
Post edited September 19, 2021 by GamezRanker
I can´t find Sci-fi week thread, so I´m posting here:
Why is there a Seven: The Days Long Gone game on the promo pic, when that game is no longer on GOG?
Tarhiel: I can´t find Sci-fi week thread, so I´m posting here:
Why is there a Seven: The Days Long Gone game on the promo pic, when that game is no longer on GOG?
I'm not sure what you mean, isn't it this one?