It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 80% off The Book of Unwritten Tales 2, Darksiders, Impossible Creatures and more.

Gaming is more than a hobby, more than an awesome, creative, self-fulfilling, cathartic pastime. It is a state of mind. And to get into any kind of mindset, you need the appropriate stimulants. This Weekend Promo will get you acquainted with the Nordic State of Play, prompting your craving for diverse gaming experiences, which can both reinforce and alter your gaming habits. So let the Nordic winds of change roll in through your window(s) as you follow these 46 steps to fully understand the <span class="bold">Nordic State of Play</span>.

If you've never warmed up to point'n'click adventure games, The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 is the perfect argument for a change of mind. The four playable characters and the fantasy-spoofing humor will never leave you cold, as you puzzle out how to save the lovely world of Aventásia from being irrevocably cute-fied. Yes, even further.

Each game here is a beautiful, unique snowflake. The same can be said for the Impossible Creatures spawned of excessive bio-tampering. Except you'd be hard-pressed to call a spotted rhinopterus beautiful. But you will be grateful to have it by your side when doing tactical battle against the armies of monstrosities unleashed upon the world.

War never changes, but he does get significantly geared-up throughout his epic confrontation with angels, demons, and all sorts of cool-looking Darksiders. After all, it's the only way for him to overcome the challenging fights and cunning puzzles standing in the way of his rightful vindication.

Get privy to <span class="bold">A Nordic State of Play</span>, one game at a time. Pick and choose from the delicious menu of 46 titles available in our Weekend Promo and get all the different gaming nutrients you need from games like Summoner, The Moment of Silence, Red Faction 1+2, Spellforce and more. The promo will last until February 02, 4:59 AM GMT.
Niggles: Have we had any new games from Nordic recently?
We could've had more, if gog hadn't rejected them (see here). Hopefully, once more people become aware of this, gog can be persuaded to release those games ASAP.
Post edited January 29, 2016 by fronzelneekburm
Very nice promo with games suitable for every taste stop

Waiting for more Nordic stuff as it is important for our entertainment stop

Better late than never although will be a whole better if we see new stuff next week stop

Cheers stop
Impaler26: Too bad that Impossible Creatures is only 40% off.
I expected to see your famous post:
Nothing for me in this promo. Money saved. :D
Bought some of the games (Book of Unwritten Tales 2 and some others) but i was wondering.

What are the 10 games that CAN'T be missed from this promo in your opinion?
I'd say it's a good discount given how recently released here.
Azhdar: I expected to see your famous post:
Nothing for me in this promo. Money saved. :D
You can look forward to seeing it in next week's Weekly Staff Picks thread. :P
Only Overclocked for me on that list as I have several of those games elsewhere (Gamersgate & Steam). I already have too many point'n clicks in my backlog though.
Good promo. I can recommend the first Red Faction, Painkiller, and MX vs ATV Unleashed. Also the level editor for MX vs ATV is excellent, and very user-friendly (WYSIWYG) :D
Epitaph666: What are the 10 games that CAN'T be missed from this promo in your opinion?
That depends on the taste but i'd definitely include at least the following:

- Nexus: The Jupiter Incident
- Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive
- Painkiller Black Edition
- Black Mirror 1
- Black Mirror 2
- Black Mirror 3
- Red Faction
- Moment of Silence
high rated
Epitaph666: What are the 10 games that CAN'T be missed from this promo in your opinion?
Jack Keane 2 + 9 giftable copies of Jack Keane 2
Missed Painkiller from the winter sale, now I got it. Sweet.
fronzelneekburm: Jack Keane 2 + 9 giftable copies of Jack Keane 2
Shhhhh, leave some people to buy it at the next Insomnia Sale :P

Also, when will we get the missing Nordic titles?

Mostly interested in Spellforce 2 - Faith in Destiny
Post edited January 29, 2016 by Habanerose
I'll get myself:

Impossible Creatures
Legend of Kay
The Moment of Silence

I have everything else there already anyway, except the Almanac Edition of Unwritten Tales 2 (I have the regular version without the extra soundtracks and stuff, I don't need them thanks, I'm only interested in gaming content).
Post edited January 29, 2016 by timppu
high rated
Niggles: Have we had any new games from Nordic recently?
fronzelneekburm: We could've had more, if gog hadn't rejected them (see here). Hopefully, once more people become aware of this, gog can be persuaded to release those games ASAP.
Seriously?
GOG.
Seriously?
Well, if you wish NOT to get my money for those games than continue to act like a smug elitist.
You care about quality? I call bull on that.
You have no problem releasing Simon the sorcerer 4 and a pigeon dating sim, but Painkiller, Arcania and Spellforce are not good enough?
Seriously?
Post edited January 29, 2016 by benmar
jamotide: Anyone know what "Imgal 2" is? One of the pax imperia reviewers mentions it
Most likely Imperium Galactica 2. I've never played it, but it's supposed to be a very good space 4X.