It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tfishell: If somebody plays Pajama Sam this weekend because it'll be on sale, let me know the time and I'll be sure to tune in. ;)
Piranjade: It will be streamed today at 8pm UTC/9pm BST/10pm CEST/ 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT.
:-)
Sweet! I'm 99% sure I can tune in. Which game?
Piranjade: It will be streamed today at 8pm UTC/9pm BST/10pm CEST/ 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT.
tfishell: Sweet! I'm 99% sure I can tune in. Which game?
Volume 1.
And the streamer is our Canadian old-school gamer Flaose.
tfishell:
Starting now! :-)
Hey guys! New Viewer's Choice Poll will come live on Monday. If you want to vote on something right now, consider helping me picking my Tuesday show theme!

Choices:
Heroes of Outstar Walker - continuation of my Heroes of Might and Magic series, in which currently I beat campaigns from vanilla HoM&M III, moving to expansions / Heroes IV later.

Blood and Broken Bones - series of more trigger-happy games, in which as a start I'll do a Nightmare Mode Challenge in Quake III Arena.

http://strawpoll.me/5819286 - choose here!
My choices for the next viewers' choice are:

1. Gothic
2. Gothic 2
3. Gothic 3
4. Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods
5. Elminage Gothic.
outstarwalker: Hey guys! New Viewer's Choice Poll will come live on Monday. If you want to vote on something right now, consider helping me picking my Tuesday show theme!

Choices:
Heroes of Outstar Walker - continuation of my Heroes of Might and Magic series, in which currently I beat campaigns from vanilla HoM&M III, moving to expansions / Heroes IV later.

Blood and Broken Bones - series of more trigger-happy games, in which as a start I'll do a Nightmare Mode Challenge in Quake III Arena.

http://strawpoll.me/5819286 - choose here!
Awesome. Would love to watch HOMM again.
tfishell:
Piranjade: Starting now! :-)
Just wanted to say I really enjoyed watching and participating with Flaose as he played Pajama Sam. Hopefully GOG will bring more Humongous games (maybe near Christmas) and he or somebody else will stream those. :)
New poll is here, guys! :)
http://strawpoll.me/5840295
I'll tune in as well:

1. Age of Wonders 1
2. Valdis Story
3. Pilot Brothers
4. Hammerwatch
5. Hogs of War
Hi Forum,
My suggestions:
1.) Crusader: No Remorse
2.) Jagged Alliance 1
3.) Little Big Adventure 1 or 2
4.) Any of the Ys Games
5.) Transistor
6.) Lands of Lore 3
7.) S2: Silent Storm

That would be what I'd like to see, the numbers are just there for the listing :D (I guess the DOS games are easier to stream than the old windows games in the list though)

Greets,
DesRoin ^^
Senteria: I'll tune in as well:

1. Age of Wonders 1
2. Valdis Story
3. Pilot Brothers
4. Hammerwatch
5. Hogs of War
Hogs of War sadly doesn't work on modern Windows systems. Not sure if one can really stream that but it would be awesome indeed!
Post edited November 05, 2015 by Roin
Roin: Hi Forum,
My suggestions:
2.) Jagged Alliance 1
4.) Any of the Ys Games
5.) Transistor
6.) Lands of Lore 3

That would be what I'd like to see, the numbers are just there for the listing :D (I guess the DOS games are easier to stream than the old windows games in the list though)

Greets,
DesRoin ^^
Senteria: I'll tune in as well:

1. Age of Wonders 1
2. Valdis Story
3. Pilot Brothers
4. Hammerwatch
5. Hogs of War
Roin: Hogs of War sadly doesn't work on modern Windows systems. Not sure if one can really stream that but it would be awesome indeed!
Hogs of War works fine for me. Dunno if it's streamable though.
tfishell: Sweet! I'm 99% sure I can tune in. Which game?
have no idea

have no idea
Post edited November 06, 2015 by lisaab
Roin: Hi Forum,
My suggestions:
2.) Jagged Alliance 1
4.) Any of the Ys Games
5.) Transistor
6.) Lands of Lore 3

Greets,
DesRoin ^^

Hogs of War sadly doesn't work on modern Windows systems. Not sure if one can really stream that but it would be awesome indeed!
Senteria: Hogs of War works fine for me. Dunno if it's streamable though.
Hm it doesnt launch on any of my machines that run Windows 8 or WIndows 10. Maybe it works on Windows 7 or it is a hardware issue (even though I have several systems here).
Senteria: Hogs of War works fine for me. Dunno if it's streamable though.
Roin: Hm it doesnt launch on any of my machines that run Windows 8 or WIndows 10. Maybe it works on Windows 7 or it is a hardware issue (even though I have several systems here).
There you have it. I just looked on the game card page of Hogs of War and it says it works for windows XP and Windows 7. It doesn't state that it works on 8 or 10. :)
Roin: Hm it doesnt launch on any of my machines that run Windows 8 or WIndows 10. Maybe it works on Windows 7 or it is a hardware issue (even though I have several systems here).
Senteria: There you have it. I just looked on the game card page of Hogs of War and it says it works for windows XP and Windows 7. It doesn't state that it works on 8 or 10. :)
Ah exactly, I kind of remembered there was something with anything Windows 8 or newer but wasn't quite sure... I actually really hope they release a patch for it to run on Win 10 (and 8)... I played this game as a child on my PS1 (still have that Version) and oh how much fun did we have with it :D