It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

damien: 1. HuniePop
2. Lula: The Sexy Empire
3. Prison Architect
4. Among the Sleep
5. Apotheon
Sadly, Huniepop will not be possible as it was banned by Twitch
http://help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/articles/1992676-list-of-prohibited-games
So maybe you want to change your first choice?
Piranjade: So maybe you want to change your first choice?
thank you, updated :)
Piranjade: Sadly, Huniepop will not be possible as it was banned by Twitch
http://help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/articles/1992676-list-of-prohibited-games
So maybe you want to change your first choice?
Do note that this list never does not claim to be inclusive. Rather, Twitch does not permit AO-only games, the games on that list AND "Nudity can't be a core focus or feature of the game in question and modded nudity is disallowed in its entirety." (quoted from Twitch Rules of Conduct)
Arguably, Lula could be said to have that as a "core focus" and if you intend to stream that, I would strongly recommend to check back witch Twitch whether they consider it a violation of the RoC or not.

EDIT: Important! Lula: The Sexy Empire originally released in the US as Wet: The Sexy Empire and has been rated AO. As of such it is forbidden by Twitch RoC to stream the game.
Post edited October 10, 2015 by ChrisTX
Viewer's Choice poll number 3 has come!

Check it out: http://strawpoll.me/5701999 :)
damien: 5. Revenant
Revenant is very hard to stream, it's impossible to get it into windowed mode. That's very unlikely to happen. Still, an excellent game, imho.
ChrisTX: EDIT: Important! Lula: The Sexy Empire originally released in the US as Wet: The Sexy Empire and has been rated AO. As of such it is forbidden by Twitch RoC to stream the game.
so here is my new list :)

1. Prison Architect
2. Among the Sleep
3. Apotheon
4. Revenant
5. Convoy
Well one can still wish, regardless of twitch's silly restrictions. HuniePop's core focus is a game of match three (or more), and the censored version on GOG doesn't really have nudity at all, from what I've been able to find out. There are just a few questionably explicit (still non-nude, due to censorship) still drawings you can get as a reward for progress in the game. Sigh. I don't think the people over at twitch actually PLAYED this game?

1. HuniePop
2. Daikatana
3. Plutonia (on UV please)
4. Shadow Warrior (classic)
5. Blood
6. memoriesin8bit. And megapiemanphd. <3
Post edited October 14, 2015 by clarry
I only wish to see one of these games:

1. Last Federation (possibly with expansion),
2. Little Inferno,
3. Star Wars: Empire at War.
Currently on twitch Viewer Choice: Albion. Tune in at twitch.tv/gogcom if you're interested. (:
1. Waking Mars
2. Hitman: Silent Assassin
3. Hitman: Contracts
4. Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves
5. Legend of Kay Anniversary
6-1000. Battle Realms
1. System Shock 1
2. Deadly Premonition
3. Stasis
4. F.E.A.R.
5. Daikatana
clarry: I don't think the people over at twitch actually PLAYED this game?
I don't think it's especially likely they've played any of the games they disallow on their service. There are several reasons I can think of, and all of them could be and have been debated ad nauseam, therefore the only thing I'd suggest is telling them to go fuck themselves and finding a new streaming service. Dear GOG.
Post edited October 19, 2015 by hyperagathon
clarry: Sigh. I don't think the people over at twitch actually PLAYED this game?
I suppose their problem with the game is not even the game itself, but rather what they expect a streamer (and his chat) will make out of it.
If somebody plays Pajama Sam this weekend because it'll be on sale, let me know the time and I'll be sure to tune in. ;)
Post edited October 23, 2015 by tfishell
tfishell: If somebody plays Pajama Sam this weekend because it'll be on sale, let me know the time and I'll be sure to tune in. ;)
It will be streamed today at 8pm UTC/9pm BST/10pm CEST/ 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT.
:-)