It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

1) Inquisitor
2) Fantasy General
3) Syndicate Plus
4) Sokobond
5) Guilty Gear X2 Reloaded
1. Planescape Torment
2. Albion
3. Shovel Knight
4. Age of Wonders 3
5. System Shock 1
I am a little confused. When will this stream happen? I mean the one that Beyond good and evil is winning. This polls event
Engerek01: I am a little confused. When will this stream happen? I mean the one that Beyond good and evil is winning. This polls event
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/this_week_on_twitchtvgogcom_20c24

A few times a week as you can see in the schedule. :)
Engerek01: I am a little confused. When will this stream happen? I mean the one that Beyond good and evil is winning. This polls event
Senteria: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/this_week_on_twitchtvgogcom_20c24

Thank you for pointing me to the link. However this was not my question. I wanted a spesific time because last time the stream started 1 hour earlier. In schedule it says..

-- 4pm GMT: Viewers’ Choice -- YOU get to pick what we play!

I am in Istanbul (+2 GMT) that means 6 pm for me right? Wrong! Last time it started at 5 pm. Thats the same with all the other times in the schedule. Something is not right here but I couldnt figure out what. Well, nobody seems to care anyways.

Also, one of the streamers, 8Bit was very rude last night. He was playing "Prison Architect" and I asked "Will there be a library in this game?" in the chat. He read this and got angry and started yelling. I am 35 years old and I dont come here to be yelled at. They shouldnt be doing these streams for GOG if they dont know how to treat a costumer.

Tnx.
Engin.
Engerek01: I am in Istanbul (+2 GMT) that means 6 pm for me right? Wrong! Last time it started at 5 pm. Thats the same with all the other times in the schedule. Something is not right here but I couldnt figure out what. Well, nobody seems to care anyways.
Isn't Turkey currently using summer time, so GMT +3?
Engerek01: I am in Istanbul (+2 GMT) that means 6 pm for me right? Wrong! Last time it started at 5 pm. Thats the same with all the other times in the schedule. Something is not right here but I couldnt figure out what. Well, nobody seems to care anyways.
JMich: Isn't Turkey currently using summer time, so GMT +3?
Could be. My laptop says it is +2 but i am a complete ignorant with times. Well, we will see today which one is true and I will adjust my timeline accordingly. (ofcourse if there is a game that i want to watch).
JMich: Isn't Turkey currently using summer time, so GMT +3?
Engerek01: Could be. My laptop says it is +2 but i am a complete ignorant with times. Well, we will see today which one is true and I will adjust my timeline accordingly. (ofcourse if there is a game that i want to watch).
I know that Greece (which is also on GMT +2 normally) changes to summer time on the last Sunday of March, so while the timezone remains GMT +2, the actually time is GMT +3. It reverts back on last Sunday of October. I think Turkey is on the same change, though not sure about it. It should help recognize if this is the case though :)
Senteria: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/this_week_on_twitchtvgogcom_20c24

Engerek01: Thank you for pointing me to the link. However this was not my question. I wanted a spesific time because last time the stream started 1 hour earlier. In schedule it says..

-- 4pm GMT: Viewers’ Choice -- YOU get to pick what we play!

I am in Istanbul (+2 GMT) that means 6 pm for me right? Wrong! Last time it started at 5 pm. Thats the same with all the other times in the schedule. Something is not right here but I couldnt figure out what. Well, nobody seems to care anyways.

Also, one of the streamers, 8Bit was very rude last night. He was playing "Prison Architect" and I asked "Will there be a library in this game?" in the chat. He read this and got angry and started yelling. I am 35 years old and I dont come here to be yelled at. They shouldnt be doing these streams for GOG if they dont know how to treat a costumer.

Tnx.
Engin.
4pm GMT = 6pm CEST which means 7pm for turkey as Turkey is one hour ahead of central european standard time. It can get confusing because there is a thing called Summer Time. Basically the clock gets send one hour ahead, which means you got confused with the summer times. Don't worry though, soon this annoying summertime will be gone for a while.

In short, if it says 2pm GMT, that means it'll be 5pm in Turkey.
Also don't say nobody seems to care. As you can see from other posts people do care. Btw, about Memoriesin8bit, I can only say that sometimes it can pretty hectic with the game and trying to read and answer the chat at the same time. I don't think he got angry, but that's something only he can answer to. Sorry if you felt offended. It certainly wasn't intentional.

Btw It would help if you can point at which timeframe during the stream it happened.
Post edited October 08, 2015 by Senteria
Engerek01: Also, one of the streamers, 8Bit was very rude last night. He was playing "Prison Architect" and I asked "Will there be a library in this game?" in the chat. He read this and got angry and started yelling. I am 35 years old and I dont come here to be yelled at. They shouldnt be doing these streams for GOG if they dont know how to treat a costumer.

Tnx.
Engin.
If you felt offended by something I said, as a well-over-30-year-old, I sincerely apologize. I always try to keep my streams funny, casual and natural. And I can assure you that I wasn't angry - on the contrary - the game was a lot of fun and whatever I said (which I can honestly not remember in detail anymore), I probably just did while being carried away/being immersed deeply in the game. If it came out wrong, I'm sorry but it wasn't intentional, promised. I wish you said this on stream (or if you did, I wish I noticed it) and I would have said the same thing to you.
Engerek01: Also, one of the streamers, 8Bit was very rude last night. He was playing "Prison Architect" and I asked "Will there be a library in this game?" in the chat. He read this and got angry and started yelling. I am 35 years old and I dont come here to be yelled at. They shouldnt be doing these streams for GOG if they dont know how to treat a costumer.

Tnx.
Engin.
Hello Engin!

We try our best to be nice to our watchers and most of our chat members consider our community one of the friendlest on Twitch. If you, however, felt bullied or just uncomfortable during any of our stream, feel free to express your feelings directly on the chat. It's hard to see whether people are joking or not in text form, especially while playing a game - keeping track on chat messages and the gameplay can get really tricky sometimes. I watched this stream with rechat (past-chat archive) and I can clearly see 8bit took the message humouristicly, didn't know it was serious, as it usually isn't on the channel. The atmosphere is pretty loose there. If you feel offended, it's best to either communicate it right away to sword-wielders on chat (moderators) or send me a message with exact timemark.

Also, most of our streams are done volountarily by members of community, StreamTeam mostly does not consist of GOG.com employees and we're doing it for you, for fun! : )
I'm interested in seeing how many people will add today's releases to the ones they want to see streamed.
JMich: I'm interested in seeing how many people will add today's releases to the ones they want to see streamed.
True :D Well, HuniePop is out of question, banned from Twitch in any form. Lula - I wonder if Twitch even remember such game exists :D
Post edited October 09, 2015 by Bambusek
Beyond Good and Evil, the total winner of previous poll, will be played tomorrow by Donis at 4 PM GMT :)
nothing to see here :)
Post edited October 11, 2015 by damien