It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We would like to inform you that, due to our storage and CDN provider's outage, we are encountering technical issues that may cause difficulties in downloading and updating your games both through the GOG GALAXY client and GOG Store. Already downloaded files are in no way affected.

We are trying to mitigate this external problem by switching to our secondary storage while our provider is restoring data. We would also like to highlight that those issues do not affect purchasing games. Currently available discounts on selected titles will not be extended due to the above.

It is our team's top priority to resolve those issues and we aim to resolve them as fast as possible. Apologies for any inconveniences caused.
mbeemer: That takes care of the Windows exe's. Are there links for the Mac?
.../en2... is Mac and .../en3... is Linux but those links lead to 404 error pages.
Why would this be saying "solved" when it's not solved and no-one has contacted me?
Attachments:
high rated
Collyermum: Why would this be saying "solved" when it's not solved and no-one has contacted me?
Currently, when you file a support ticket, it gets filed under the old system and it's immediately closed. The ticket is copied into the new system, and you should receive an e-mail confirmation to that effect, with a different ticket number than shown in your screenshot. You can skim my thread Support ticket immediately closed upon creation for a bit more info.
I still can't download The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos. Download stuck at 16%. I have canceled and restarted it, but it still fails.
Blackwell games still can't be downloaded. When I submitted a customer support ticket, it immediately got marked as "solved" and I received a generic copy/paste message about technical issues. When is this actually going to get fixed?
extesy: Blackwell games still can't be downloaded.
If you're on Windows, you can use the links in Hustlefan's post.
extesy: When I submitted a customer support ticket, it immediately got marked as "solved"
As explained two posts above, the ticket isn't actually closed.
extesy: Blackwell games still can't be downloaded. When I submitted a customer support ticket, it immediately got marked as "solved" and I received a generic copy/paste message about technical issues. When is this actually going to get fixed?
I too submitted a support ticket and have received two replies in recent days. However, both of the replies basically said the same things - that there had been server issues and the games should now be downloadable. In my first response to them I copy and pasted the exact xml error message I get. The reply to that said that the issues had been fixed. But it is obvious to anyone who tries to download the games that the issues for these Blackwell games most certainly has not been fixed. The person replying didn't even have the courtesy to test it for themselves. I suspect just as a matter of routine sent me a standard form reply.
Collyermum: Why would this be saying "solved" when it's not solved and no-one has contacted me?
Ice_Mage: Currently, when you file a support ticket, it gets filed under the old system and it's immediately closed. The ticket is copied into the new system, and you should receive an e-mail confirmation to that effect, with a different ticket number than shown in your screenshot. You can skim my thread Support ticket immediately closed upon creation for a bit more info.
Thank you! :-)
mbeemer: That takes care of the Windows exe's. Are there links for the Mac?
Ice_Mage: .../en2... is Mac and .../en3... is Linux but those links lead to 404 error pages.
Sorry, should have said "Are there working links for the Mac?" ;-)
Post edited July 29, 2023 by mbeemer
Provide_A_Username: In case this is part of the technical issues you are talking about, let me know how to open a support request.
octalot: Email support@the obvious domain name, for this purpose it's much simpler than messing with the chat bot, and there's no useful FAQ that the chat bot might find.
Thanks for the info.
Provide_A_Username: GOG: Did you take away your giveaway fish? I get 404 - Not Found for:

Beholder 2

Sigma Theory: Global Cold War

Sunblaze

Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs

To compare, the amazing gifts #Doc0075 gave me, download fine.

In case this is part of the technical issues you are talking about, let me know how to open a support request.
DyNaer: Opening a ticket :
https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/categories/201553005-Downloads-Installing?product=gog

click on the "contact us" button at the bottom of the page

you "normally" will have to deal with the bot 1st -> answer every questions asked you can and the ticket should be created..

if the problem isn't related (but it should according to your post) : select the closest one in the link below (same instructions as above for creating a ticket)

https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us?product=gog

I know it's just cumbersome :-(
Agree, cumbersome! Thank you too!

Now experiencing glitches on the store pages. I'll come back in a few days to avoid the hassle of requesting support.
Post edited July 29, 2023 by Provide_A_Username
high rated
Offline installers haven't been updated in a week, even for games that usually have them available at the very day the update comes out (like AI War 2).

I can only imagine this is a side effect of the storage issues, so what I want to ask is: is there any ETA for this to be solved?

Thanks!
Edit: got patched, and next day I can play it!
Shame that I'm halfway through ME1 (LE), but will let Geralt retire to his vineyard when I've played through.
Post edited August 01, 2023 by TanyaT
high rated
Wolfox: Offline installers haven't been updated in a week, even for games that usually have them available at the very day the update comes out (like AI War 2).

I can only imagine this is a side effect of the storage issues, so what I want to ask is: is there any ETA for this to be solved?

Thanks!
To add some numbers and names to this important issue.

Since 25 July 2023 (shortly after the major CDN issue has been more or less "fixed"), at least 63 games have been updated on galaxy (some of them multiple times), none of which have received a single offline installer update.

Here is a list:
?V: Rings of Saturn
?V: Rings of Saturn Demo
AI War 2
ATOM RPG: Trudograd
Almastriga: Relics of Azathoth
Barony
Below the Stone Demo
Between the Stars
Black Academy
Cartel Tycoon
Caves of Lore
Caves of Qud
Cloud Meadow
DROS
Darwinia - 10000th Anniversary Edition
Demon Lord Reincarnation
Distant Worlds 2
Dreadful River
Dreadful River Demo
Going Medieval
InfraSpace
LEGO® Bricktales
Lakeburg Legacies
Layers of Fear
Master of Magic Classic
Mondealy
No Man's Sky
Of Blades & Tails
Old World
OpenTTD
Order of Battle: World War II
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous
Patron
Punch Club 2: Fast Forward
Resonance
Scorchlands
Shardlight
Showgunners
Starmancer
Super Catboy
TOEM
Technobabylon
The Age of Decadence
The Colonists
The Last Starship
The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie
The Lord of the Rings: Gollum™
The Pale Beyond
The Pegasus Expedition
The Riftbreaker
Tiny Thor
Tower Escape
Troublemaker
Under Contract
Unexplored 2: The Wayfarer's Legacy
Vagrus - The Riven Realms
We Are Not Alone Demo
We. The Refugees: Ticket to Europe
Winter Falling: Battle Tactics
X4: Foundations
Xenonauts 2
Zombie Shooting Star
Zombie Shooting Star: ARCADE
Post edited July 31, 2023 by mrkgnao
Waiting on a few offline installers to download as well.
high rated
When will the offline installers start getting updated again? That's the primary reason I buy on GOG, and there's been a ton of game updates for my collection, but the offline installers aren't updating. GOG used to be my go-to place for purchases since I love having backups of my games, but this is preventing me from buying new games here. After all, if the main reason I buy games here is not working, why would I keep making purchases?