It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We would like to inform you that, due to our storage and CDN provider's outage, we are encountering technical issues that may cause difficulties in downloading and updating your games both through the GOG GALAXY client and GOG Store. Already downloaded files are in no way affected.

We are trying to mitigate this external problem by switching to our secondary storage while our provider is restoring data. We would also like to highlight that those issues do not affect purchasing games. Currently available discounts on selected titles will not be extended due to the above.

It is our team's top priority to resolve those issues and we aim to resolve them as fast as possible. Apologies for any inconveniences caused.
mrkgnao: The ones with "/downloads/" or the ones with "/downlink/"?
Ice_Mage: Sorry, I meant the links in Hustlefan's post. Those are the .../downlink/... ones. Your links just result in the NoSuchKey error, same as trying to download from the library.
OK. So it seems the website ones (/downloads/) are broken for everyone. Hopefully, it will be fixed later on.

I am too tired to tackle GOG's lack-of-support portal.
mrkgnao: Yes. For me too, but still a problem for automated tools.
Have you tried using lgogdownloader?
I assume you used gogrepo.py, but sorry if you mentioned it before.
mrkgnao: - I would be grateful if someone could check whether they too have the same issue with the Blackwell games
Ice_Mage: The direct links in Hustlefan's post work, but trying to download from the library in a browser or via GOG Galaxy doesn't work.
Yep, can also confirm this.
Many are not working.
I think they changed something there, as without some firejail rules through my browser they work, it seems.

For example:
I tried to download Deep Sky Derelicts right now (Linux build) through browser, and, instead of it downloading the .sh mojo installer setup, it opened a tab with the full link of the download with the contents of the game's .sh installer script.

Browser is the same version as before and this hasn't happened before.
So they definitely changed something. lol
Post edited July 24, 2023 by .Keys
mrkgnao: Yes. For me too, but still a problem for automated tools.
.Keys: Have you tried using lgogdownloader?
I assume you used gogrepo.py, but sorry if you mentioned it before.
No, I just tried gogrepoc and the web browser.
After 5 days, I've finally been able to download TW3.
RCade: Are people putting in tickets?

Thank you,

RCade
I stopped putting in tickets months ago, and I imagine I've been shadow banned from the helpdesk after what I called GOG's Regional Director.
Darvond: I stopped putting in tickets months ago, and I imagine I've been shadow banned from the helpdesk after what I called GOG's Regional Director.
When I try to file a support ticket now, I get directed to a thread that has a conversation from a previous ticket ongoing.

I get a multiple-choice menus with no way out (all the options lead to a dead end). It keeps asking me for a diagnostics file (which might get generated if the game was running), but I can't even download the installer.

Before, I could at least reach someone after a couple of questions from Zowie, but it is now a dead-end for me as well.

Maybe I could finagle my way into talking to someone by pretending that my problem is something completely different (something related to orders maybe). That seems counterproductive, but maybe I'll try that next time.
Post edited July 24, 2023 by Magnitus
Magnitus:
Other, then other again. Or you can email support direct at points vaguely in the direction of IceMage.
Magnitus: When I try to file a support ticket now, I get directed to a thread that has a conversation from a previous ticket ongoing.
Send an e-mail to either help (at) gog (dot) com or support (at) gog (dot) com
Magnitus: I get a multiple-choice menus with no way out (all the options lead to a dead end). It keeps asking me for a diagnostics file (which might get generated if the game was running), but I can't even download the installer.
DxDiag doesn't require any game being installed. Press Windows Logo + R, type dxdiag in the Run box, then press Enter. Wait for the progress bar to disappear in the DirectX Diagnostic Tool window, then press the Save All Information button.
Magnitus: Maybe I could finagle my way into talking to someone by pretending that my problem is something completely different (something related to orders maybe). That seems counterproductive, but maybe I'll try that next time.
Right from the start, say "other" which makes the chatbot ask what kind of problem you have. Click "Other" from the choices offered. It then prompts you for information to open a support ticket.
Offering a USB of purchase available for sale in addition to digital download, not only helps to mitigate situations like this. But also for people in areas with connections that have systems which can run the titles, especially new ones with large downloads.

But unfortunately slow internet connections, a physical installation media will allow them to install and enjoy their purchases easily.

In the past I absolutely loathed Microsoft's Service Packs and updates for Windows due to their GB sized downloads as a result of my internet connection managing only a around a measly 400 KB/s maximum transfer rate. This meant that any time a reload of the computer was required, I had to wait days for the updates to download though the installations didn't take too long. Except when the installing updates required the internet to install as they had to download resources, for themselves to do their work.
Post edited July 25, 2023 by MrGrymReaper
MrGrymReaper: Offering a USB of purchase available for sale in addition to digital download, not only helps to mitigate situations like this. But also for people in areas with connections that have systems which can run the titles, especially new ones with large downloads.

But unfortunately slow internet connections, a physical installation media will allow them to install and enjoy their purchases easily.

In the past I absolutely loathed Microsoft's Service Packs and updates for Windows due to their GB sized downloads as a result of my internet connection managing only a around a measly 400 KB/s maximum transfer rate. This meant that any time a reload of the computer was required, I had to wait days for the updates to download though the installations didn't take too long. Except when the installing updates required the internet to install as they had to download resources, for themselves to do their work.
Pretty sure just postage alone from Poland would cost $50 minimum. Not including the packaging itself nor the cost of game. Come to think of it, the hiring wage of the employee to do this all day.

On a side note, I personally would still use this service as I have no means of internet over 2GB gaming at the moment. I could use public access....and thats not good for me.
I just tried verify/install/installer download in Galaxy. Nothing happened at all (no matter the game). Galaxy lags seem to indicate that the actual database problem could be responsible:

Since I also reinstalled my OS during the last 2 days I am not completely sure this is the case. Could someone please test this? Download via web site still works.

Edit: GOG was not responsible for this. It was a "me" issue that occured because I messed with my OS too much. Reinstalling Galaxy fixed the issue.
Post edited July 25, 2023 by MarkoH01
MrGrymReaper: Offering a USB of purchase available for sale in addition to digital download, not only helps to mitigate situations like this. But also for people in areas with connections that have systems which can run the titles, especially new ones with large downloads.
Normally I'd sympathise with people not affording/not having access to better connections (I don't have a great one myself). But if you're seriously needing a USB stick to play "the latest games", then just maybe you need to reevaluate your hobby. I can't imagine the hoops you're already jumping through to deal with Windows updates on a poor connection, let alone driver updates and then after that, games.

Seriously. Watching movies on media and reading books might well be far better pastimes than digitally-released PC games.
MarkoH01: I just tried verify/install/installer download in Galaxy. Nothing happened at all (no matter the game).
Could someone please test this?
I installed a game via GOG Galaxy a few hours ago.

Check file and folder permissions for C:\ProgramData\GOG.com\... An antivirus keeping a lock on files while GOG Galaxy needs to write to them could also be to blame.
Braggadar: Normally I'd sympathise with people not affording/not having access to better connections (I don't have a great one myself). But if you're seriously needing a USB stick to play "the latest games", then just maybe you need to reevaluate your hobby. I can't imagine the hoops you're already jumping through to deal with Windows updates on a poor connection, let alone driver updates and then after that, games.
I went years (a long time!) with shit Internet at home. I'd download elsewhere, often at work or public, to take home on a thumb drive. It made me survive until I got real Internet available at my address. (i.e., After I moved.) But these type of connections only reinforced the strength and value of offline distribution rather than client-based solutions.
Braggadar: Normally I'd sympathise with people not affording/not having access to better connections (I don't have a great one myself). But if you're seriously needing a USB stick to play "the latest games", then just maybe you need to reevaluate your hobby. I can't imagine the hoops you're already jumping through to deal with Windows updates on a poor connection, let alone driver updates and then after that, games.

Seriously. Watching movies on media and reading books might well be far better pastimes than digitally-released PC games.
This again is a point in favor of using a tracker style system akin to or literally as torrents as no lack of connection speed will prevent it from eventually collecting.