It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We would like to inform you that, due to our storage and CDN provider's outage, we are encountering technical issues that may cause difficulties in downloading and updating your games both through the GOG GALAXY client and GOG Store. Already downloaded files are in no way affected.

We are trying to mitigate this external problem by switching to our secondary storage while our provider is restoring data. We would also like to highlight that those issues do not affect purchasing games. Currently available discounts on selected titles will not be extended due to the above.

It is our team's top priority to resolve those issues and we aim to resolve them as fast as possible. Apologies for any inconveniences caused.
baukuh: Divinity original sin 2 is also stuck at 92 percent for me
This applies to me as well.
Download of Skyrim is stuck at 90,2 % if anyone wants to know.

I know this is inconvenient for everyone, but we just have to be patient. It's almost 24 hours since servers went down and that itself indicates it's a major problem.
Post edited July 22, 2023 by bumbicek
In the interest of providing feedback in regards to the current situation, Robinson's Requiem and Ishar 3 currently cannot be installed.
CyClones seems to install just fine.
Post edited July 22, 2023 by background_noise
Thief Gold is stuck at 89.9 percent. I can't even download a backup copy.
Literally just spent $100 bucks to play Rogue Trader only to go on GOG and see I cant download the game. I've honestly never had this issue with Steam....
Reventine: Thief Gold is stuck at 89.9 percent. I can't even download a backup copy.
Confirmed: My browser attempt at downloading offline installer results in a 404.
None of the classic Apogee games can be installed. They don't seem to exist on GOG's servers. More recent games get stuck at around 90%.
Attachments:
#Q&_^Q&Q#LINK:235#Q&_^Q&Q#
No, like this.
Hah, after 7 months of not having GoG on, I have bought Jagged Alliance 3 here, only to be welcomed with this hooplah.
Just my luck.
I am planning to commemorate it with a T-shirt showing the 92% progress bar and GoG logo.
I do still love you, guys and girls, but over 24 hours of downtime is a disaster by today's standards.
Tsk tsk.
Post edited July 22, 2023 by Lamiszcze
ryobadtz: Any ETA on this...?
When it's done.
GOG.com: We would like to inform you that, due to our storage and CDN provider's outage, we are encountering technical issues that may cause difficulties in downloading and updating your games both through the GOG GALAXY client and GOG Store. Already downloaded files are in no way affected.

We are trying to mitigate this external problem by switching to our secondary storage while our provider is restoring data. We would also like to highlight that those issues do not affect purchasing games. Currently available discounts on selected titles will not be extended due to the above.

It is our team's top priority to resolve those issues and we aim to resolve them as fast as possible. Apologies for any inconveniences caused.
Hi good day,
The update 1.5.0.15 for the Battle Brothers game is not downloading. The game always freezes when it reaches the 91.3% mark.

Thanks!
hamil999: Literally just spent $100 bucks to play Rogue Trader only to go on GOG and see I cant download the game. I've honestly never had this issue with Steam....
Well, it makes a difference if you can employ hundreds of technical staff vs. ...I don't know, 10 or even less techies in GOG's case. And it's the weekend on top of that.
They're likely working overtime and try to get this resolved as fast as possible, but it still may take a while.

Interesting that the Rogue Trader beta is now available on GOG too? Likely only through Galaxy, I assume? No offline installers available for this one?
Post edited July 22, 2023 by CMiq
Hi good morning.

The download issues from the CDN should be resolved by now I read on twitter, but the update 1.5.0.15 for the Battle Brothers game is not downloading. The game always freezes when it reaches the 91.3% mark.

Thank you!.
OK, just did a quick browser offline installer test on titles A-B on my meagre 300+ collection just out of curiosity.

Alder's Blood Prologue - FAILED
Alien Breed 2 - FAILED
Alwa's Awakening - FAILED
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs - FAILED
Baldur's Gate 2 Complete - FAILED
Batman: Arkham Knight - FAILED
Beautiful Desolation - FAILED
Beholder 2 - FAILED
Biing!: Sex, Intrigue and Scalpels - FAILED

Not a good sign. But "majority" is a very loose term.
yankeevic: Hi good morning.

The download issues from the CDN should be resolved by now I read on twitter, but the update 1.5.0.15 for the Battle Brothers game is not downloading. The game always freezes when it reaches the 91.3% mark.

Thank you!.
I totally agree something else is going on. I'm betting a ransom or a hack is whats up. Someone locked the data.