It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

12 HOURS LEFT!
LET'S BUMP THIS UP!
7 HOURS TO GO!!!

Doesn't look like the next goal will be reached though...
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Reever
Reever: 7 HOURS TO GO!!!

It's still quite possible. They achieved 20k in the last 5 hours.
Reever: 7 HOURS TO GO!!!

Pardinuz: It's still quite possible. They achieved 20k in the last 5 hours.
And it looks like they'll add another area if they get 825k, which should also be doable. And they'll continue funding after the KS, so they'll probably achieve some more goals. Maybe I'll consider backing them too at a later date...
Reever: Maybe I'll consider backing them too at a later date...
You didn't back them yet?
Reever: Maybe I'll consider backing them too at a later date...
shmerl: You didn't back them yet?
No. I haven't played any of the Ultimas yet (and most of them I likely won't play because they're too old for me to get into...) and I wasn't really sure how story driven that was. That and I really shouldn't spend more money on games now. That's why I'm saying I'll either back them later or buy the game when it's out, if I like what I'm seeing =)
3 HOURS!!!

Only $10.000 more to hit that sweet stretch goal.
They have already said that stretch goals will continue after the KS via PayPal.
cbarbagallo: They have already said that stretch goals will continue after the KS via PayPal.
We know that, thank you.
Still fun to see how crazy everyone goes in the last 24 hours.
A couple weeks in I predicted it would hit $750k. Now we're already at $847k with 80 mins left.
Final amount is $859K.
cbarbagallo: They have already said that stretch goals will continue after the KS via PayPal.
Pardinuz: We know that, thank you.
Still fun to see how crazy everyone goes in the last 24 hours.
A couple weeks in I predicted it would hit $750k. Now we're already at $847k with 80 mins left.
Kickstarters often have a late surge when they're nearing a big milestone. People who were on the fence decide to commit. The milestone needs to look like it's within reach, though.
That's great!
So they really hit the stretch goal! Nice indeed! =)
Things are moving forward. They're releasing a very early build to high tier backers tomorrow:
https://www.underworldascendant.com/news/1123_update.php