It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In which things become more clear, and then more confounding.

Prepare for your new adventure - Hearts of Stone is nearly here. The team at CD PROJEKT RED has just released the full trailer for their upcoming expansion to the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

Hearts of Stone is set to feature over 10 hours of new adventure, both exciting and peculiar new stories to discover, and new (and returning) characters to meet and romance.
You can pre-order <span class="bold">The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hearts of Stone</span> the first of two anticipated epic expansions, today with a 15% discount!

<div class="embedded_video">
<iframe class="embedded_video__file" width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ffdxS9R6NTE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
Can we get downloadable copies of all the Gwent cards on GOG?
I find the game distracting inside of The Witcher, but would love a stand alone version for the PC, or just the cards to play with friends. Especially as now everyone of my friends has played at least an amount of Witcher 3.
Looks very, very nice!
Exactly that kind of expansion I was looking for: story heavy :)
Well, bring it on! I've been waiting for this! CD Projekt Red didn't disappoint, nor once.
This looks so intense and fun! Can't wait to buy this :O
phaolo: Hearthstone? :P
yup a card game added to the Witcher 3 *requires a Blizzard account. ;)
011284mm: Can we get downloadable copies of all the Gwent cards on GOG?
I find the game distracting inside of The Witcher, but would love a stand alone version for the PC, or just the cards to play with friends. Especially as now everyone of my friends has played at least an amount of Witcher 3.
May or may not be what you are looking for: https://www.reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/37d7z7/i_made_printable_sheets_containing_all_the_gwent/

Edit: I don't know why words are spaced this way :P
Post edited October 07, 2015 by fedemotta3
011284mm: Can we get downloadable copies of all the Gwent cards on GOG?
fedemotta3: May or may not be what you are looking for: https://www.reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/37d7z7/i_made_printable_sheets_containing_all_the_gwent/

Edit: I don't know why words are spaced this way :P
That is just what I am looking for.
+1, Thank-you.
I also just misplaced about an hour thanks to imgur. :)
This looks AMAZING! Well done!
011284mm: That is just what I am looking for.
+1, Thank-you.
I also just misplaced about an hour thanks to imgur. :)
There are physical cards for sale with the Expansion pass as well. I bought those because they look great. Going to get the other decks if they release them with the next expansion since I bought the whole X-Pass.
Well I am just loving this game, everytime I walk, ride thru the countries I am just amazed with the details of this game. Far beats any other games. Now this new expansion is just awesome. Give the company 10 pats or more on the back for the storyline, and all things of Witcher 3!!!!

I am just frustrated with 2 things, one: I am always broke and I cannot locate the Master Armorur (I did find Hatori) but no one else to help me with the Crafting the good stuff. Other than that, I again say I am loving playing this game!!!!!
Looks interesting... but I still have to buy a new computer and play The Witcher 3 :)
oohoohoohoohoo! Can't wait... hang on... I'll HAVE to! Leaving for a trip two day before the release and won't be back until the end of the month! GAH! Oh the humanity!

yarsyn: I am just frustrated with 2 things, one: I am always broke and I cannot locate the Master Armorur (I did find Hatori) but no one else to help me with the Crafting the good stuff. Other than that, I again say I am loving playing this game!!!!!
Master Armourer: Crow's Perch. Ya haveta go to Skellege to complete it tho. As to being broke... just loo everything you can and see it to merchants! ;)

.... dunno why this reply posted on my post.
sebarnolds: Looks interesting... but I still have to buy a new computer and play The Witcher 3 :)
Lol. Had to rebuild my entire computer to play it. Would have been cheaper to buy a new PS4. It's only coz I've got the other 2 saved games on this PC that I decided to upgrade.
Post edited October 07, 2015 by Skattered_Ink
Where is the "Ciri Erotic Romance DLC"?
Post edited October 07, 2015 by Crosmando
I'm sorry, but this looks flippin' amazing and much better than the original story. X_x Oh, and Shani is best girl...assuming that's who that red head is.
My body is ready!