It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I had never heard of this guy until I read this thread, but I must say he's pretty young for incurable cancer (born 1984).

Sad to lose a champion of free speech just when this world needs people like that more and more. Wishing him a speedy recovery, but failing that, at least a quick and painless end.
low rated
tort1234: TB has had a harsh life.

Married a single mother with a bastard child. She only sticks with him because of his status in the gaming world and the money he makes.
Maybe he is one of those men that enjoy being a cuckolded to raise another man's child.
I've heard of a woman who had been diagnosed with terminal cancer and was cured by a combination of alternative and traditional medicine, a very specific diet and a ridiculous amount of reiki sessions (literally, she was a reiki instructor and all her associates and students contributed with their time to try and help heal her).

Science and modern medicine are (mostly) awesome, but no doctor or scientist knows the answer to everything. If I was dying like TB I'd 'pray for every deity', if you know what I mean. No love lost once you are dead anyway.
Post edited November 23, 2015 by brunosiffredi
Hawk52: When I hear hope used, I see it the same as wishing or even a form of denial. I suppose you could use hope in the same vein as I do with "fighting" but my instinctual reaction to hope is that of giving up agency to the belief that surely everything will work out perfectly fine.
In my humble opinion, "giving up agency to the belief that surely everything will work out perfectly fine", is just that: giving up. Hope can be more than that. It can be the drive to keep fighting as for as hard and for as long as you possibly can, that you can do something to make tomorrow better than yesterday.
We need that fucking ignore button. There are way too many assholes.
I just read the title, and remembered fondly his game reviews. I hope that he does not suffer, and that he gets right with whatever god he believes in, as that is about all that one can do in these troubled times.
Aningan: We need that fucking ignore button. There are way too many assholes.
A few might use it but there are too many people in here who enjoy offending and being offended so 90% of the folks who demand an ignore button would never utilize the damn thing.
tinyE: A few might use it but there are too many people in here who enjoy offending and being offended so 90% of the folks who demand an ignore button would never utilize the damn thing.
This offends me more than I can express!!!

OoohhooooohhoOOOhhhh that hits the spot.

Seriously though, there are some real dicks up in here.