It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Create your own stories by making challenging decisions along the way. Today three unique titles from the legendary Telltale Games make a comeback on GOG.COM for you to enjoy. Let’s take a look at them:

Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People is a humorous adventure story about the titular Strong Bad, a cartoon hero created by homestarrunner.com.

Telltale Texas Hold'em is a tricky poker game where you compete in a fictional Texas Hold'em tournament along with four colorful characters.

Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures is a witty adventure game based around the characters created by Nick Park and Aardman Animations.

So, take your seat and get ready for some wild adventures - all three above Telltale titles are here to take you on engaging journeys.
I'm still mad Telltale discontinued the free DVDs just as I was about to order the ones for all my games...
So happy to see Wallace & Gromit back!!!
Great to see Wallace and Gromit back! That and Second Sight were the two games I’ve been kicking myself for not getting for years after they left the catalog.
toxicTom: They even returned to my wishlist on their own. Nice.
I don't know technical architecture of GOG's internal systems, but on Steam when you add a game to wishlist and then it's removed from the store or whatever (as in: not visible in any way, store page redirect to main page, etc) it still remains in the wishlist, just it isn't visible on it, it literally takes a stealth place on it.
Perhaps GOG has it similar.

Foxhack: I'm still mad Telltale discontinued the free DVDs just as I was about to order the ones for all my games...
I guess I missed this thing entirely. What did they offer exactly on what rules when?
wallace & gromit is 12.5 eur on steam and 15 here. not cool.
Wallace & Gromit! I didn't think they'd ever return. Thank you.
Foxhack: I'm still mad Telltale discontinued the free DVDs just as I was about to order the ones for all my games...
B1tF1ghter: I guess I missed this thing entirely. What did they offer exactly on what rules when?
If you bought the games straight from Telltale, you also got the game on DVD, along with a bunch of behind the scenes stuff in a DVD, you only had to pay shipping. I only managed to order one because of the ridiculous cost of shipping (was like six bucks PER SET and it couldn't be combined) and when I finally decided to pay up, they canceled the offer and left tons of us hanging.

They owe me Sam and Max Seasons 2-3, Monkey Island, Strong Bad, Wallace and Gromit and Back to the Future.

I wouldn't be so mad if all those extras had shown up here or something. But they never did.
Post edited December 08, 2020 by Foxhack
Yay Homestar Runner and Strong Bad! I just hope I'm attractive enough to play it.
Very happy to see the return of the Wallace & Gromit games! I already own them, but very happy to see it, and these other Telltale titles make a come back after all these years of being unavailable, :)
Wallace & Gromit! Perfect!
RoboPond: Wallace & Gromit. Never though I'd see this get released again. Whistlisted for now, but will grab it next week for certain.
krakataul: My thoughts exactly :) I know they are not among the best adventure games, but it's Wallace & Gromit...
Still, they are excellent games and tons of fun.
Panaias: Wallace & Gromit! Perfect!
krakataul: My thoughts exactly :) I know they are not among the best adventure games, but it's Wallace & Gromit...
Panaias: Still, they are excellent games and tons of fun.
Agreed, based on what I have read about them :)
Now if we could also get "11-11 Memories Retold"...

Btw, don't know why I was under the impression that Aardman/Park movies were box office busts, must be evil penguins whispering lies :)
Just reading: "Aardman films have made $1 billion worldwide and average $147 million per film. All of their stop motion films are among the highest-grossing stop-motion films, with their debut, Chicken Run (2000), being their top-grossing film as well as the highest-grossing stop-motion film of all time". Genuinely surprised.
Alexim: Awesome! Can someone who had already purchased Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures before it was delisted confirm that the new version is the same? Thank you!
I have the game and this release appears to me as owned. So I suppose that it's the same version. I can't remember if there is any difference in features or extras, because I finished this game long time ago, but as far as I can remember it seems the same version.

By the way, I really enjoyed this adventure. It has a nice balance between puzzles design and hilarious narrative. It's a shame Telltale abandoned graphic adventures for these new narratives adventures, where the logic doesn't matter, they only have a story to offer.
Post edited December 08, 2020 by Xabyer_B
RedRagan: Strongbad is the kind of game that goes into "buy during sales" because to be honest Flash start showing its age.

W&G look very promising but why oh why they made them in 3D graphic than claymation instead.
What? I don't get it what that has to do with the release.
Nice to see old games coming back to GOG in their original version and not as remastered or otherwise "enhanced" editions.

But I cannot remember having seen the Texas Hold'em game here before. It seems to be new on GOG.

Dohi64: wallace & gromit is 12.5 eur on steam and 15 here. not cool.
Unfortunately Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People has the same price difference. Only Texas Hold'em is equally priced on GOG and Steam for me. Even worse both games have excessive regional pricing, more than $5 (34%!) above the US price. Removed from the wishlist, they'll have to wait for a high discount!
Post edited December 09, 2020 by eiii
RoboPond: Wallace & Gromit. Never though I'd see this get released again. Whistlisted for now, but will grab it next week for certain.
its more like a slightly interactive wallace and grommit episode
not a fan of telltale but i might grab this at one point