It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: Microsoft doesn't own Black and White; EA does.
Hmm, yea it looks like I remembered wrong :(. But EA has stuff here, so why not B&W...
Post edited August 11, 2015 by blotunga
JudasIscariot: Blame zeffyr and mike_cesara for the vagueness and bizarreness :P They stated that the Hints are too straightforward sooo there you go :P
Emob78: You just have to keep in mind in that there's a lot of us Americans here. We learned to read and write from gay sesame street puppets, so we need a small handicap on final jeopardy.

Good couple of years. Years. Digits. Couple. 2? Screw it, I'm throwing all my chips down on 2K games. Ha.
No handicaps, it's do or die :P
SCPM: I'm guessing since it's "quite the surprise" it'll be a new publisher signing. But seriously, GOG, do not play with my emotions like this:
IronArcturus: Wow, if GOG truly got Bethesda/Zeni, that could mean... id Software games!
O___wooohooo___o!!!!
JudasIscariot: "It's been a good couple of years"

Quotes indicate that this is a Hint and not an actual quote :P
I know this probably isn't it, but maybe the return of the Fallout series? It's been about two years since the removal, and it would be quite the surprise as mentioned earlier. Given Bethesda's (currently ridiculous) claim a while ago that "we’re anti-DRM as far as we can be" it would make sense if they had been making plans to bring their stuff to GOG. Like I said, this probably isn't it, but I can dream.
Marioface5: I know this probably isn't it, but maybe the return of the Fallout series? It's been about two years since the removal, and it would be quite the surprise as mentioned earlier. Given Bethesda's (currently ridiculous) claim a while ago that "we’re anti-DRM as far as we can be" it would make sense if they had been making plans to bring their stuff to GOG. Like I said, this probably isn't it, but I can dream.
What you wrote may not seem as improbable as some may think.
Fallout series disappeared from GOG in late 2013.

And earlier Judas had written (referring to the hint): I'm working on one but not sure how to go about it since the surprise coming soon-ish is quite the surprise and I want no spoilers at all

It could even be Fallout 1-3 (I'd hope)

When Judas dropped the hint for Mount&Blade the entire M&B game series was released in a row.
Post edited August 11, 2015 by karnak1
karnak1: What you wrote may not seem as improbable as some may think.
Fallout series disappeared from GOG in late 2013.

And earlier Judas had written (referring to the hint): I'm working on one but not sure how to go about it since the surprise coming soon-ish is quite the surprise and I want no spoilers at all

It could even be Fallout 1-3 (I'd hope)

When Judas dropped the hint for Mount&Blade the entire M&B game series was released in a row.
Not completely getting my hopes up, but this is a pretty valid theory.
wild guess: [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breakout_(video_game)#Breakout_2000]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breakout_(video_game)#Breakout_2000[/url]
My chips went to Fallout as soon as I saw "a couple of years". I think the guys who guessed that already are on the money--if not, I have no idea what else it could be.
thejimz: My chips went to Fallout as soon as I saw "a couple of years". I think the guys who guessed that already are on the money--if not, I have no idea what else it could be.
But has it been a good couple of years without the Fallouts? I mean, any time spent without Bethesda is a good time, but that's probably not GOG's point of view. :)
budejovice: But has it been a good couple of years without the Fallouts? I mean, any time spent without Bethesda is a good time, but that's probably not GOG's point of view. :)
True enough. :P
Luned: Please tell me the hint wasn't for 1849 Gold....
I wouldn't post a hint for game that's been here for a while and is getting a free update :)
Rage
Involves ID
Involves Bethesda
Involves Fallout (there is a vault boy bobble head you can find)
thejimz: My chips went to Fallout as soon as I saw "a couple of years". I think the guys who guessed that already are on the money--if not, I have no idea what else it could be.
budejovice: But has it been a good couple of years without the Fallouts? I mean, any time spent without Bethesda is a good time, but that's probably not GOG's point of view. :)
Unless the expression "good couple of years" may have a different meaning to someone who's not a native english speaker.
In my country the same expression could have an ironic meaning - stating that it's been 2 long years.

But this is just speculation.
Thursday we'll see. Regardless of the outcome it'll prbably be something cool. I bet on a new publisher + games.
karnak1: Unless the expression "good couple of years" may have a different meaning to someone who's not a native english speaker.
In my country the same expression could have an ironic meaning - stating that it's been 2 long years.

But this is just speculation.
Thursday we'll see. Regardless of the outcome it'll prbably be something cool. I bet on a new publisher + games.
You're correct, my mistake. It even has that usage in English... :)
Luned: Please tell me the hint wasn't for 1849 Gold....
JudasIscariot: I wouldn't post a hint for game that's been here for a while and is getting a free update :)
But this would be cool. Let me think about the big update STAR WARS®: Knights of the Old Republic™ II got. Is it here on GOG now or soon?
Post edited August 11, 2015 by Ritualisto