It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: I am not disappoint, Barry :) Great job on getting the Enigmatic Hint for this week, perhaps this will save you some typing time :P

Yes, the hint was the sound of a bubble being formed underwater as that's the first thing that came to mind when I thought of Aquaria: that sound :D
Grazie! Toda! Spasiba! Mahalo!

Under The Sea
Post edited August 04, 2015 by Barry_Woodward
JudasIscariot: I am not disappoint, Barry :) Great job on getting the Enigmatic Hint for this week, perhaps this will save you some typing time :P

Yes, the hint was the sound of a bubble being formed underwater as that's the first thing that came to mind when I thought of Aquaria: that sound :D
Makes sense, but I have totally the wrong accent to make that connection :p But this is wonderful news - I've been hoping for years for this to arrive on GOG.
Alterego1972: BLUR ?
Wasn't there an Enigmatic Hint yesterday of "Blerb"? BLUR is a pretty good guess!
tritone: Wasn't there an Enigmatic Hint yesterday of "Blerb"? BLUR is a pretty good guess!
It was Aquaria.
You are right all along Barry, Aquaria really come to GOG !!!

Congrats :D
Congrats, Barry! That was a really tough hint!
Long forgotten console wars?
Nope. I already laid THAT particular Hint to rest. Sorry :/
No hint for the next game?
Maxvorstadt: No hint for the next game?
Pretty please new hint :)
Congrats to Barry!

@Judas: That "Blerb" was a challenging hint... More of dat sort! :D
Yeah, we need a new Hint!
gamefood: Congrats to Barry!

I'm working on one but not sure how to go about it since the surprise coming soon-ish is quite the surprise and I want no spoilers at all :D

JudasIscariot: I'm working on one but not sure how to go about it since the surprise coming soon-ish is quite the surprise and I want no spoilers at all :D
Age of Empires II HD confirmed! :D

JudasIscariot: I'm working on one but not sure how to go about it since the surprise coming soon-ish is quite the surprise and I want no spoilers at all :D
Major GOG wind-up confirmed! :-P