It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Charon121: Blerb, converted into numbers, is 2+12+5-18+2=3. 3!!! Don't you see?! Furthermore, as Emob78 so eruditely observed, the word is an amalgam of "something boring" (=half as fun) and suburbs (where people live), there can be only one conclusion:

Half-Life 3 confirmed!!1!
More ballsy than my prediction. If it is HL3, I'll even pitch in and get you the 398 DLCs. XD
Blerb -> Sbrb -> Hiveswap!
Blerb is the only sound you`re able to make after sitting 24 hours in front of the monitor, waiting for Jack Keane to go away. Conclusion:
Insomnia promo confirmed!
Charon121: Blerb, converted into numbers, is 2+12+5-18+2=3. 3!!! Don't you see?! Furthermore, as Emob78 so eruditely observed, the word is an amalgam of "something boring" (=half as fun) and suburbs (where people live), there can be only one conclusion:

Half-Life 3 confirmed!!1!
Hey buddy, i already said HL3, if it's indeed that game then it's mine, BACK OFF!

Ahem...

If not that i would say Boogerman, dunno, sounds like that...
http://www.blerb.com/ is about web hosting, which isn't obviously relevant.

But!

Look at those colours. Clearly this hint portends the return of the original GOG logo.
VanishedOne: Look at those colours. Clearly this hint portends the return of the original GOG logo.
I'd happily forfeit a few weeks of new releases, nay, a whole summer/fall sale, just to see the old logo returned!
Barry_Woodward: AQUARIA
I was thinking this too... or hoping rather. It reminds me of the sound bubbles make!
Uprising. Dosent sound like it but for some reason i keep thinking about it.
Well, I guess we`ll know it in about 4 minutes!
Congrats! :>
zeffyr: Congrats! :>
Oh nooo!
Woo-hoo! That was fun as hell : D

congrats Barry_Woodward!
Post edited August 04, 2015 by mike_cesara
I am not disappoint, Barry :) Great job on getting the Enigmatic Hint for this week, perhaps this will save you some typing time :P

Yes, the hint was the sound of a bubble being formed underwater as that's the first thing that came to mind when I thought of Aquaria: that sound :D
Congratulations!
Congrats!