It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IronArcturus: I keep hoping it will be Necrodancer...
Grargar: An enigmatic hint for a game that already has a storepage? Highly doubtful.
I wouldn't cheapen the Enigmatic Hints in such a fashion :)
Grargar: An enigmatic hint for a game that already has a storepage? Highly doubtful.
Cute. Someone's trying to bring logic to the internet. =P
mistermumbles: Cute. Someone's trying to bring logic to the internet. =P
It happens.
Fairy Fencer F?
The game card for Necrodancer has been up for about a month or two, but still no game.
IronArcturus: The game card for Necrodancer has been up for about a month or two, but still no game.
Keep on asking "where is it?" and it might become 4 months. >:P
Star General.
Well... we seem to have gone from quite easy to somewhat confusing... I have no idea what this one could refer to...
Based on what others have said, I am going with the wild guess that it is the sims 1: complete OR the sims 2 complete (could be both though). My reasoning is that 1 is nowhere online and 2 was a giveaway. Then again, 3 is a possibility BUT it has so much DLC.........
Would the game in question be InSomnia, by chance?
Post edited August 04, 2015 by CarrionCrow
budejovice: Star General.
I wish we could see more SSI games here. What about Su-27 Flanker?
budejovice: Star General.
IronArcturus: I wish we could see more SSI games here. What about Su-27 Flanker?
I imagine I'd instabuy anything SSI. :)

The Star General guess is going to be my guess every week, just on the hopes that the rest of the series wound up with GOG. I'm going to be like a hopeless elderly lottery player who uses the same numbers each time. Though I hope my chances are slightly better.
IronArcturus: I wish we could see more SSI games here. What about Su-27 Flanker?
Su-27 Flanker Squadron Commander's Edition would be pretty fantastic, as well as Silent Hunter Commander's Edition.
Based on the clue "Blerb" I'm guessing something with a TON of "box quotes." You remember those on big box PC games? Where the thing would be littered with "PC Gamer says Best RPG in Years!" "Compusa Top Seller of the Year!" "Game of the Year on 47 Geocities Sites!"

The thing is, for the life of me I can't think of a particular game overloaded with such...
Ixamyakxim: Based on the clue "Blerb" I'm guessing something with a TON of "box quotes." You remember those on big box PC games? Where the thing would be littered with "PC Gamer says Best RPG in Years!" "Compusa Top Seller of the Year!" "Game of the Year on 47 Geocities Sites!"

The thing is, for the life of me I can't think of a particular game overloaded with such...
That's a blurb.