It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: "Blerb"
jkiiskinen: Sounds like something might be Uprising.
Wow, that would be great if GOG could get Uprising! I never got a chance to play the full version! I remember the Citadels in the game. "Cita-del B...5... is under attack!"
IronArcturus: Wow, that would be great if GOG could get Uprising!
It was mentioned in last year's Twitch Q&A stream (along with Revenant), that it if they can work out the technical issues it would be coming.
JudasIscariot: Alright, I have an Enigmatic Hint for you :D

"Blerb"
According to this NOTHING is confirmed!

Wait a sec...
JudasIscariot: Alright, I have an Enigmatic Hint for you :D

"Blerb"
In the Minions movie there seems to be a character named Blerb the Dungeon Master. Since the Dungeon Keeper games are already on GOG, I'm guessing War for the Overworld.
muntdefems: In the Minions movie there seems to be a character named Blerb the Dungeon Master. Since the Dungeon Keeper games are already on GOG, I'm guessing War for the Overworld.
Going with that name, wouldn't Dungeon Master be the more obvious choice?
muntdefems: In the Minions movie there seems to be a character named Blerb the Dungeon Master. Since the Dungeon Keeper games are already on GOG, I'm guessing War for the Overworld.
Gaunathor: Going with that name, wouldn't Dungeon Master be the more obvious choice?
Oooh, didn't know that game. Could be, could be... (but I hope it's the one I said :P)
jkiiskinen: It was mentioned in last year's Twitch Q&A stream (along with Revenant), that it if they can work out the technical issues it would be coming.
What were the technical issues of Uprising? Can't it run on DOSBox?
IronArcturus: What were the technical issues of Uprising? Can't it run on DOSBox?
They aren't DOS games.
IronArcturus: What were the technical issues of Uprising? Can't it run on DOSBox?
Grargar: They aren't DOS games.
So there wasn't a DOS version of Uprising at all? Maybe just the demo was DOS?
IronArcturus: So there wasn't a DOS version of Uprising at all? Maybe just the demo was DOS?
The games were both Windows-only. We all know what a pain in the ass can 90s Windows games be to run.
I'm just going to throw out Crypt of the Necrodancer... Just because! =P I'm still mystified why GOG's dragging its feet about the game's release.
Crawl?
Grargar: The games were both Windows-only. We all know what a pain in the ass can 90s Windows games be to run.
That's true. But if GOG could get Outlaws to work, then Uprising should still have a chance!
Post edited August 03, 2015 by IronArcturus
I hope this Hint is a bit less straightforward than before :D
JudasIscariot: I hope this Hint is a bit less straightforward than before :D
It's perfect ; D