It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JMich: Nah, it was a TET one, in one of the videos. "We'll be releasing a game that may ultimately prove or disprove the utter and complete uselessness of bards in RPGs". What do you mean that was for "The Bard's Tale" that was delayed to next week?
Well, OK then. :D
JudasIscariot: Correct :) Give me a moment to get you your code :)
zeffyr: Your hints are becoming more and more straightforward these days. Where's the second meaning, where's the thrill? :>
I could start making Vogon poetry style hints again, I am sure people would just love that :P
JudasIscariot: I could start making Vogon poetry style hints again, I am sure people would just love that :P
I like Vogon poetry! O.o
JudasIscariot: I could start making Vogon poetry style hints again, I am sure people would just love that :P
Wouldn't that constitute some form of abuse? I'm sure that's not allowed under your T & Cs... ;)
Vogon poetry isn't bad at all comparing to so called <i>art</i> nowadays..*

*you must be eighteen or older to ride
Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy reference? Does that mean more Infocom is incoming? Nah, it's probably not a hint - you wouldn't try to sneak a hint into a comment about hints, would you?
Post edited July 31, 2015 by Barefoot_Monkey
JudasIscariot: I gave you one with the TIS-100 clue and only ONE person got it :P
zeffyr: That's also the issue of whoever guesses it first wins, so one rather bets on another game in order to have any chance to win at all than repeats the guess ;-)
I purpose an additional copy be given away via random draw from among the right answers.
mike_cesara: Vogon poetry isn't bad at all comparing to so called <i>art</i> nowadays..*

WTF was that?

Also, that's not how you eat spaghetti.
Barefoot_Monkey: Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy reference? Does that mean more Infocom is incoming? Nah, it's probably not a hint - you wouldn't try to sneak a hint into a comment about hints, would you?
If this were a Hint I'd label it as such, fair is fair :)
Hey folks, is the Metro hint already over? ;)
I found this in the "Upcoming" box :) *wishlisted!*

I have to get used again to the new/old speed of the Enigmatic Hints after this half year long pause-screen
gamefood: Hey folks, is the Metro hint already over? ;)
Just one week ago.

gamefood: I found this in the "Upcoming" box :) *wishlisted!*

I have to get used again to the new/old speed of the Enigmatic Hints after this half year long pause-screen
Enigmatic Hint games are never shown beforehands and they are only revealed at the last moment. In this case, the metro hint was for Metro 2033 Redux.
Post edited August 02, 2015 by Grargar
gamefood: Hey folks, is the Metro hint already over? >>> ;) <<<
Grargar: Just one week ago.

gamefood: I found this in the "Upcoming" box :) *wishlisted!*

Grargar: Enigmatic Hint games are never shown beforehands and they are only revealed at the last moment. In this case, the metro hint was for Metro 2033 Redux.
Thanks Grargar... You didn't realize my blinking smiley, did you? ;-)
mike_cesara: Vogon poetry isn't bad at all comparing to so called <i>art</i> nowadays..*

LesterKnight99: WTF was that?
"Yeah, Art!" Watch the narrated version of it and you'll see it's not only art... it's "Yeah, Art!" ;D
LesterKnight99: WTF was that?
gamefood: "Yeah, Art!" Watch the narrated version of it and you'll see it's not only art... it's "Yeah, Art!" ;D
That stuff really needs a NSFW tag.
Maybe I am to old fashioned, but to me that is not art... The best I can say was that was vomit inducing and the commentary just made it worse.
gamefood: "Yeah, Art!" Watch the narrated version of it and you'll see it's not only art... it's "Yeah, Art!" ;D
011284mm: That stuff really needs a NSFW tag.
Maybe I am to old fashioned, but to me that is not art... The best I can say was that was vomit inducing and the commentary just made it worse.
Absolutely vomit inducing! But the commentary is not meant serious, it's sarcasm.