It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

That is right, you're not being enigmatic anymore. Give us some challenge! ; p

Not that I'm complaining, but isn't all about chasing a bunny? : )
Post edited July 30, 2015 by mike_cesara
zeffyr: Your hints are becoming more and more straightforward these days. Where's the second meaning, where's the thrill? :>
JudasIscariot: Maybe keeping you waiting for the second meaning, the thrill, is actually part of the thrill and a third meaning on its own? :P
Yeah, but this thread was always about wild guessing and weird logical reasoning, which was fun. Now it's like who's the first in this thread after you posted an image, which is 3 seconds to guess.
mike_cesara: Not that I'm complaining, but isn't all about chasing a bunny? : )
Indeed :-)
Post edited July 30, 2015 by zeffyr
mike_cesara: That is right, you're not being enigmatic anymore. Give us some challenge! ; p

I gave you one with the TIS-100 clue and only ONE person got it :P
JudasIscariot: I gave you one with the TIS-100 clue and only ONE person got it :P
That's also the issue of whoever guesses it first wins, so one rather bets on another game in order to have any chance to win at all than repeats the guess ;-)
mike_cesara: That is right, you're not being enigmatic anymore. Give us some challenge! ; p

JudasIscariot: I gave you one with the TIS-100 clue and only ONE person got it :P
One is (more than) enough : ) And TIS-100 was actually good one, made me think about time shifting.

my <i>enigmatic</i> here ; )
Post edited July 30, 2015 by mike_cesara
JudasIscariot: Correct :) Give me a moment to get you your code :)
Thank you very much Judas!
zeffyr: Your hints are becoming more and more straightforward these days. Where's the second meaning, where's the thrill? :>
They were always straightforward (Hugo Trilogy anyone?).
Post edited July 30, 2015 by Grargar
JudasIscariot: Correct :) Give me a moment to get you your code :)
Grargar: Thank you very much Judas!
Grargar: They were always straightforward (Hugo Trilogy anyone?).
Congratulations Grargar!
Grargar: They were always straightforward (Hugo Trilogy anyone?).
I don't agree.
Yeah, congratulations grargar... thief... :p
Grargar: They were always straightforward
True. Do you remember the NWN2 one?
Yes, there are exceptions. But then, there is also Mount &amp; Blade. :P
JMich: True. Do you remember the NWN2 one?
Was it by Judas? I do remember that fiendish Risen one, not by Judas, though.
Congrats to Grargar!
Cyraxpt: Yeah, congratulations grargar... thief... :p
You are a strange cyborg at times. The game was even on your wishlist.
IronArcturus: Congrats to Grargar!
Ritualisto: Congratulations Grargar!
Thank you!
Grargar: You are a strange cyborg at times. The game was even on your wishlist.
Lol, my wishlist is more a "i'm old and starting to forget things so i need a list to remember games that i might be interested". :)

Like i said, i rather play rts and management games on the pc and leave the rest for the console.
Grargar: Was it by Judas? I do remember that fiendish Risen one, not by Judas, though.
Nah, it was a TET one, in one of the videos. "We'll be releasing a game that may ultimately prove or disprove the utter and complete uselessness of bards in RPGs". What do you mean that was for "The Bard's Tale" that was delayed to next week?