It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

According to http://www.kingsacademy.com/mhodges/11_Western-Art/02_Mesopotamian/02_Mesopotamian.htm this picture is of 'a reconstructed ziggurat at Ur', and since Ziggurat has already been said and said again I'm going out on a limb with http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/royal-game-of-ur
MadalinStroe: Titan Quest, CONFIRMED!!! :)
Exactly my thought. Looks like Act 2 of Titan Quest: Egypt. And Serious Sam is already here. (Or did Serious Sam 3 have ziggurats, too?)
Post edited July 28, 2015 by Falkenherz
My guess ?
Exhumed.
Falkenherz: Exactly my thought. Looks like Act 2 of Titan Quest: Egypt.
I was actually thinking of Act 3, at the very start, when you fight in Babylon. Google search lists the image as a Mesopotamian ziggurat.
zeffyr: My guess: Civilization series, probably Sid Meier's Civilization.
That would be a lovely surprise, but I'm not at all optimistic about that happening for a looong time if ever.
mistermumbles: That would be a lovely surprise, but I'm not at all optimistic about that happening for a looong time if ever.
I'm not that pessimistic, but I don't remember Judas ever putting an Enigmatic Hint about games from a big publisher yet to come.
Falkenherz: Exactly my thought. Looks like Act 2 of Titan Quest: Egypt.
MadalinStroe: I was actually thinking of Act 3, at the very start, when you fight in Babylon. Google search lists the image as a Mesopotamian ziggurat.
My first thought was of the temple at the end of the Egypt region, where you have to the defeat this sand demon boss.
We're finally getting that much-delayed PC port of Timesplitters! Wow, I've been waiting forever for that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9AsDWiPKNE
Post edited July 29, 2015 by Emob78
I think it is Civilization 1, 2 and 3 gold as picture too simlar to "building your castle" feature.
But Call to power 1 is also possible.
If it's indeed Ziggurat I hope it comes with full penguin flavour, we had enough mutilated releases last week. :\
Cool, Ziggurat seems a nice game.
Post edited July 29, 2015 by phaolo
JudasIscariot: You'll find your Enigmatic Hint attached below :) Should be an easy one :P
Grargar: Ziggurat?
Correct :) Give me a moment to get you your code :)
Grargar: Ziggurat?
JudasIscariot: Correct :) Give me a moment to get you your code :)
Your hints are becoming more and more straightforward these days. Where's the second meaning, where's the thrill? :>
JudasIscariot: Correct :) Give me a moment to get you your code :)
zeffyr: Your hints are becoming more and more straightforward these days. Where's the second meaning, where's the thrill? :>
Maybe keeping you waiting for the second meaning, the thrill, is actually part of the thrill and a third meaning on its own? :P