It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

since it has been a while (2 months ish) since the last LA release, I am going to go with something Indiana Jones to kick off another wave of LA games. It could be droidworks and epsiode 1: racer included in the bundle BUT what do I know.
karnak1: Well... guess it's... Ziggurat. Period.
That's interesting, seeing as the dev didn't seem to have much interest in a GOG release, going by my prior e-mail exchange with them. *shrug* It'd be quite nice if they indeed changed their minds. From all accounts it seems to be one of the better (best?) procedural shooters.
Oh. If it is really Ziggurat game, then it is good. The game looks interesting.
wizisi2k: since it has been a while (2 months ish) since the last LA release, I am going to go with something Indiana Jones to kick off another wave of LA games. It could be droidworks and epsiode 1: racer included in the bundle BUT what do I know.
I am hoping for Shadows of the Empire, I can't run it on my Windows 7 computer, and my XP computer's disc drive might be broken.
Age of Empires.
JudasIscariot: You'll find your Enigmatic Hint attached below :) Should be an easy one :P
Ziggurat is the same shape of DEVO's famous headgear, the Energy Dome
My guess would be the 1996 game Adventures of the Smart Patrol, or if it is a movie then Hardcore Devo Live!.
JudasIscariot: You'll find your Enigmatic Hint attached below :) Should be an easy one :P
"Super Solvers: Challenge of the Ancient Empires!"?
I remember there was a ziggurat in the Serious Sam series. How about Serious Sam 2?
mike_cesara: Montezuma's Return! : p
YES PLEASE (with Mac support somehow)
Grargar: Ziggurat?
Cyraxpt: Ziggurat? Isn't that already on gog?
Grargar: No.
Please be right it looks fun and for Mac so yeah just hope it isn't too tower of guns feeling (that game is just sheer chaos IMHO)
Post edited July 28, 2015 by cecil
There seem to be 3 shadows here... *see attachment*

HALF-LIFE 3 DRM-FREE CONFIRMED!
Attachments:
HijacK: There seem to be 3 shadows here... *see attachment*

HALF-LIFE 3 DRM-FREE CONFIRMED!
I'm going with no in other news maybe Steam will buy GOG or the other way round one day...
my guess is Sandwarriors
My guess: Civilization series, probably Sid Meier's Civilization.
Maybe Serious Sam 3?
zeffyr: My guess: Civilization series, probably Sid Meier's Civilization.
That is a logical guess