It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

vicklemos: As someone who did some voiceovers for MP1, I say it will be a blast to have it here! ;p
Voiceovers in Max Payne are legendary !

You must share stories. Which voiceovers are yours?

Give a hint so we can have fun guessing !

cecil: I wondered if it could be max payne but it looked to nice to be Max Payne 1 and can't really imagine it would be Max Payne 3 as rockstars first game on GOG
I've been replaying my favorite levels in Max Payne 3 recently so the airport tram level really jumped out at me.

When Take-Two shows up here it'll either be a total and complete surprise or all the blues will be giggling and teasing us for weeks on end.

...or maybe Judas will drop a little hint with a picture of a subway. :)
Ixamyakxim: What's Underrail?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blE0XJWUxpY

http://store.steampowered.com/app/250520

It's a bit similar to the old fallout, still on early acess but i've been hearing great stuff about it.
JudasIscariot: Your Enigmatic Hint for THIS week is attached :)
Uh.. if only the filename is the hint.. err.. crypt of the necrodancer?
O_o'

( it's surely wrong lol.. don't even ask me how I got there XD )

--

Cyraxpt: HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!
LOL
Post edited July 21, 2015 by phaolo
vicklemos: As someone who did some voiceovers for MP1, I say it will be a blast to have it here! ;p
NowaAnglia: Voiceovers in Max Payne are legendary !

You must share stories. Which voiceovers are yours?

Give a hint so we can have fun guessing !

cecil: I wondered if it could be max payne but it looked to nice to be Max Payne 1 and can't really imagine it would be Max Payne 3 as rockstars first game on GOG
NowaAnglia: I've been replaying my favorite levels in Max Payne 3 recently so the airport tram level really jumped out at me.

When Take-Two shows up here it'll either be a total and complete surprise or all the blues will be giggling and teasing us for weeks on end.

...or maybe Judas will drop a little hint with a picture of a subway. :)
My guess from almost the outset was Metro just didn't feel like it quite fit the art style of grittiness.
cecil: My guess from almost the outset was Metro just didn't feel like it quite fit the art style of grittiness.
Kane & Lynch both 1 and 2 have subways that are clean.

It would be nice if Square Enix brought in some new games.

K&L2 doesn't even have GFWL so it's totally possible. And GOG could even fix that bug that always resets my rank in arcade mode.
NYC subway ?

Enter the Matrix or The Matrix: Path of Neo ?
Dawnreader: Enter the Matrix or The Matrix: Path of Neo ?
You mixed 2 separate games:

Enter the Matrix
The Matrix: Path of Neo
something GOG should release on Day 1, no matter what ;) http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/underrail
Maybe Metro 2033 Redux.?

Afterall, Last Light Redux already available on GOG.

Both games have subway metro.
Post edited July 21, 2015 by SolarisLunaris
Didn't Half Life 1 and 2 start out on a train?
Could be Max Payne, could be Metro..
My personal bet on attached screenshot.
Attachments:
my_bet.jpg (77 Kb)
That is Lisbon's Metro Linha Vermelha (Red Line), but Redline is already on GOG, so... I'm hoping, like so many others, it's Max Payne, though I'm not holding my hopes high for that one.

Also, bearing in mind the suicide rates in the Metropolitano de Lisboa ("temporarily out of service for technical reasons" is a message most of us know exactly what actually means), I'm going out on a limb and saying it could also mean No One Lives Forever is finally coming over to GOG. :P
dimwitted_recluse: Mini Metro?

Edit: Oh someone already mentioned it. I'll try Train Valley, then. (I don't know how many people can guess per game...)
I'd actually believe it, as it's been in Early Access/Beta for a while and it's been pretty playable even at the early stages. Plus it's one of those simple puzzlers, that would fit in quite nicely with games already on GOG like Sokobond.

I haven't played it at length since the web-based version, which was ridiculously addictive. Last I heard they were planning on adding cities like Toronto (w00t), among others. I'm hoping they'll have some really insane cities like or [url=http://www.mappery.com/maps/Tokyo-Subway-Map.jpg]Tokyo for the final release.
Sorry, you are all wrong... its gonna be Batman.

http://www.superherostuff.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/subway-4.jpg

Also, I think this is a double hint - Xing = crossing - a crossover hint. Haus = German so maybe a Nordic game (I'm going to feel like an idiot if Nordic isn't a German publishing hous... er haus like I think it is ;) and that image in the window of the tube looks like it has the typical stylized "Greek" lettering. So...

Titan Quest! finally ;)

Though I'm sure the Metro guess is spot on - those logos on the side of the subway look exactly like the Metro M logo.
Even simpler, Xing = Xing. :-P