It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeffyr: My guess: The Stalin Subway (maybe with The Stalin Subway: Red Veil).
Wow, I've never heard of that FPS game before! 'Voted!
Charon121: Ehh... Underground railway, i.e. Underrail?
cw8: I really hope it's Underrail.
Doubt it, i know that people like to give Trine 3 example but that's the only game in EA status on gog and i think it's due to the popularity of the franchise.

Uhm... In the other day someone was asking for Dustbowl to be released here and it does have subways... :P

But yeah, i think this one is a given, a Metro station....

But...

What if it's not the whole picture and it's right under our noses?
Attachments:
Maybe Cities in Motion? Paradox is here, the game is pretty old and good...
micktiegs_8: damn you, I wanted to guess that! Oh well, guess I should go shout from the imaginary rooftops again...
cyboff: why not to blame Ritualisto, he was the first ;) http://www.gog.com/forum/general/this_weeks_enigmatic_hint/post3989
He can't because I wear my anti blame suit. :)
Renegade or River City Ransom: Underground?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/67/Renegade_02.GIF
My dream would be Railroad Tycoon. I know that 2K has 2 and 3 locked up, but is it possible that the original was still owned by Microprose/Atari and maybe Night Dive has resurrected it?

Edit: Oh, there's a game in early access on Steam called Mini Metro...
Post edited July 20, 2015 by yyahoo
NowaAnglia: subway station = Max Payne or Max Payne 3
As someone who did some voiceovers for MP1, I say it will be a blast to have it here! ;p
Cyraxpt: But...

*gasp* Garbage Truck Simulator!
Cyraxpt: But...

Charon121: *gasp* Garbage Truck Simulator!
Nah, that would be too obvious. Meanwhile i asked a friend of mine that works as an extra on the CSI show to analyze the picture with their cutting edge software and i already got the results, let me just take a peak and...

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!
Attachments:
Post edited July 20, 2015 by Cyraxpt
Game: L4D (Now that's a long shot!)
Film: The Matrix

Well those two, Duke Nukem 3D and Shadow Warrior are the only things that comes to mind.
My guess is Metro 2033 .

We allready have 2nd part , so - why not ?
NowaAnglia: subway station = Max Payne or Max Payne 3
I wondered if it could be max payne but it looked to nice to be Max Payne 1 and can't really imagine it would be Max Payne 3 as rockstars first game on GOG
What's Underrail?

Also, I think this is a double hint - Xing = crossing - a crossover hint. Haus = German so maybe a Nordic game (I'm going to feel like an idiot if Nordic isn't a German publishing hous... er haus like I think it is ;) and that image in the window of the tube looks like it has the typical stylized "Greek" lettering. So...

Titan Quest! finally ;)

Though I'm sure the Metro guess is spot on - those logos on the side of the subway look exactly like the Metro M logo.
To be honest though, the pic reminded me of the subway level in Max Payne 1, it's the first thing to come to my mind.. lol
JudasIscariot: Your Enigmatic Hint for THIS week is attached :)
Mini Metro?

Edit: Oh someone already mentioned it. I'll try Train Valley, then. (I don't know how many people can guess per game...)
Post edited July 21, 2015 by dimwitted_recluse