It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: Your Enigmatic Hint for THIS week is attached :)
given the title of the jpeg file is hintaxinghaus.jpeg I think that means hint a crossing haus
from wikipedia
Haus may refer to:
In mathematics, the category of Hausdorff spaces with continuous maps since levels are sometimes called "maps" in FPSs then maybe that is a reference to this game has no loading screens.
VanishedOne: <i>Reassembly</i> has Mac and Linux versions.
IronArcturus: Now that game looks pretty cool! I hope that's the game! Here is the wishlist!
I was silently hoping for Reassembly, but TIS-100 looks interesting too ;)
Ritualisto: Metro 2033 Redux?
That does seem to be a pretty logical guess.

But I'll go with.. Microsoft Train Simulator (based on games on the wishlist that have the word train in them)
heh... if it is not for Metro 2033 Redux, then I own you a beer ;)
Subway surfers and iOS support!
My guess: The Stalin Subway (maybe with The Stalin Subway: Red Veil).
This week's hint is not for a game, it's for a movie:

Kontroll
Charon121: Ehh... Underground railway, i.e. Underrail?
I really hope it's Underrail.
I'd hate to be wrong, but it could maybe be either cities in motion 1 or 2. There are subway items in the series (and the dev is on board) so...
cyboff: heh... if it is not for Metro 2033 Redux, then I own you a beer ;)
damn you, I wanted to guess that! Oh well, guess I should go shout from the imaginary rooftops again...
wizisi2k: I'd hate to be wrong, but it could maybe be either cities in motion 1 or 2. There are subway items in the series (and the dev is on board) so...
I would have guessed this too. After all, Cities in Motion 1 is already DRM-Free on Gamersgate too. Well, we can just hope.
Its not train simulator, is it?
subway station = Max Payne or Max Payne 3
cyboff: heh... if it is not for Metro 2033 Redux, then I own you a beer ;)
micktiegs_8: damn you, I wanted to guess that! Oh well, guess I should go shout from the imaginary rooftops again...
why not to blame Ritualisto, he was the first ;) http://www.gog.com/forum/general/this_weeks_enigmatic_hint/post3989
Post edited July 20, 2015 by cyboff
Maybe it's a platformer? :-P (Knytt Underground?)

It turns out there's a series called World of Subways, but...
Post edited July 20, 2015 by VanishedOne