It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

karnak1: OK. But, considering that DotEmu didn't renew the contract I wonder if GOG made any sort of move towards acquiring them.
I'm sure of that. Just as I'm sure that they are doing what they can to convince other companies like Bethesda, Namco, and Take-Two to bring their games here. I just don't think the removal of the games from DotEmu will increase or decrease the chances.
karnak1: OK. But, considering that DotEmu didn't renew the contract I wonder if GOG made any sort of move towards acquiring them.
Grargar: I'm sure of that. Just as I'm sure that they are doing what they can to convince other companies like Bethesda, Namco, and Take-Two to bring their games here. I just don't think the removal of the games from DotEmu will increase or decrease the chances.
Well, only one thing is certain. All the guesses have been put on the table.
The only thing we can do now is stop bothering about the hint and wait until Judas says something about it.
karnak1: Well, only one thing is certain. All the guesses have been put on the table.
The only thing we can do now is stop bothering about the hint and wait until Judas says something about it.
At any rate, this is the longest Enigmatic Hint so far, with only 3 months as of yet. Wonder if the answer will be revealed before Judas goes on vacation.
Maybe the hint is related to the release of Grimoire.
That would surely explain the delay. :P
Based on the age of the hint, maybe it's State of Decay. Or a return of Cryostasis. :-P
VanishedOne: Based on the age of the hint, maybe it's State of Decay. Or a return of Cryostasis. :-P
Maybe the Hint was captured by Cthulhu!
Where can I find the 'Morale app'? Is there a Total War: GOG mod somewhere here?
VanishedOne: Based on the age of the hint, maybe it's State of Decay. Or a return of Cryostasis. :-P
IronArcturus: Maybe the Hint was captured by Cthulhu!
Or maybe the Re-animator!
Post edited April 25, 2015 by JDelekto
Que sera sera
what ever will be will be
what GoG wants we cannot see
Que sera sera
JudasIscariot: "In a short time, from a site not far away, you too will fight in a console war!"

Aaaaaand we're back :D
Perhaps we've focused too much on the bit between the quotation marks. Maybe it's a red herring, and the second line is the hint. In which case the game is surely http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/aaaaaa_a_reckless_disregard_for_gravity or http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa_for_the_awesome
Maxvorstadt: Que sera sera
what ever will be will be
what GoG wants we cannot see
Que sera sera
Now we got to wait for a man who knows too much to say:
"Sorry we were gone so long, but we had to pick up a new game."
Today, the hint turns three months old.
VanishedOne: Today, the hint turns three months old.
Perhaps it shouldn't have but that made me chuckle :)

Can't this one just be put aside now? It can be revealed if/when the game is finally available on GOG. In the meantime start the game again with a new hint?
Post edited April 26, 2015 by IanM
VanishedOne: Today, the hint turns three months old.
IanM: Perhaps it shouldn't have but that made me chuckle :)

Can't this one just be put aside now? It can be revealed if/when the game is finally available on GOG. In the meantime start the game again with new hint
That's too bad. It was only 2 days from retirement!
Maybe it's Revenant?