It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I think it's high time for the second Enigmatic Hint which will allow us to narrow the expectations a little bit. Judas? :-)
v1989: But Sega doesn't match to the newest hint "It can be found on the greek vase."
According to Judas the "found it on a Greek vase" phrase wasn't a hint, but just a humorous answer to something Gragar wrote.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/this_weeks_enigmatic_hint/post3735
Judas could be lying, you know, deceiving us for a bag of gold... So IT IS A HINT. Sega... Greek vase... Altered Beast, thereyou go.
Cyraxpt: Judas could be lying, you know, deceiving us for a bag of gold...
Nah, he wouldn't do it for gold. 30 pieces of silver is his usual price.
JMich: Nah, he wouldn't do it for gold. 30 pieces of silver is his usual price.
I like to think that we are more worth it than... you know who...
Cyraxpt: I like to think that we are more worth it than... you know who...
...than a jew carpenter?
Nahh... there's only poor people here. We're barely worth a dime.
LOL well played ;)
haydenaurion: Personally I think Judas has been with gog so long that he's finally lost it and is now imagining upcoming game releases. :P
XD
Sorry Judas but that one made me laughing out loud! :D
It's obviously Halo because the Chief is a Spartan :P
JudasIscariot: "In a short time, from a site not far away, you too will fight in a console war!"
Isn't this hint now just a total fabrication? :-P
JudasIscariot: "In a short time, from a site not far away, you too will fight in a console war!"
blakstar: Isn't this hint now just a total fabrication? :-P
Still, it will be sooner than some things promised by politicians.
A short time is turning out to be limitlessly longer than expected. Applying the same phenomenon to 'not far away' suggests the paradoxes of Zeno of Elea. Therefore the game is Zeno Clash, which involves fighting and had an XBLA release; but the GOG release will never actually arrive.
Post edited April 11, 2015 by VanishedOne
blakstar: Isn't this hint now just a total fabrication? :-P
v1989: Still, it will be sooner than some things promised by politicians.
Well, as long as it's during the current geological era, I'm happy to let Judas' definition of "soon" slide. :-)
Fellow GOGers, do you think, that the game(s) behind this longstanding hint will be released during this tower promo?
v1989: Still, it will be sooner than some things promised by politicians.
blakstar: Well, as long as it's during the current geological era, I'm happy to let Judas' definition of "soon" slide. :-)
You know, I worked for a geologist for a while as a drill rig operator and he said that 10,000 years is a blink of an eye in geological terms :P