It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It is TItan Quest and THQ is coming to GOG.:D

Sorry, it is Nordic Games coming. I forget that THQ is defunct.
Post edited April 09, 2015 by v1989
v1989: It is TItan Quest and THQ is coming to GOG.:D

The day Nordic comes back is when I shed a tear of relief ;)
v1989: It is TItan Quest and THQ is coming to GOG.:D

JinseiNGC224: The day Nordic comes back is when I shed a tear of relief ;)
Well, negotiations are long term thing.:) Also console war I started thinking as Wahammer:Dawn of War. :D
JinseiNGC224: The day Nordic comes back is when I shed a tear of relief ;)
v1989: Well, negotiations are long term thing.:) Also console war I started thinking as Wahammer:Dawn of War. :D
tfishell did get this tweet last month.

https://twitter.com/NordicGamesAT/status/575320759125606400
Shmacky-McNuts: I think they had a chance years ago to come back to the table, but even the old games just feel like a half-assed attempt to put their foot in the door to garner some quick cash off nostalgic people. Lettem go down like the hindenburg. Not as if they even have the major players they once had.
tfishell: As karnak1 said, Total War.

Also Alpha Protocol, The Cave, Valkyria Chronicles, Condemned: Criminal Origins, Company of Heroes, new Warhammer 40k games, etc. And for better or worse, some of the old old games like Golden Axe and Sonic CD have hundreds of votes.
You assume I like those titles. I think they suck ass lol

The only title even bother to mention would be warhammer 40k and that sucks ass too in all variations after the quasi fps from the PS1/PC title. I liked the ps1 version actually...wizardy+warhammer+fps...go figure, it kinda worked.
BKGaming: Please don't get my hopes up... :D
Soccorro: Medieval 1: total war... that would... *falls unconscious*

hello!? Do you hear me!? Patient is not responding!

no breathing! Begin cpr! intubate!

intravenous acces ready! prepare 1mg adrenaline injection!

"step away from patient, analyzing...shock recommended"

SHOCK! *bump*

...*two hours later at the hospital*...

...be so awesome!!! :D
I'd literally cry in joy if the original Medieval Total War shows up here... such a great game. It's the only total war game I don't have but did own. My CD broke and I miss it so much. Apparently it has major issues running on modern OS's though.
Ducktales: Remastered

It's time to get our scrooge on
(yes I enjoy random impossibilities)
Now people are guessing total war? Where does the console part fits in? Unless... Spartan Total Warrior pc port exclusive for gog confirmed.
Cyraxpt: Now people are guessing total war? Where does the console part fits in? Unless... Spartan Total Warrior pc port exclusive for gog confirmed.
I don't really believe it is total war but I can see how people are thinking that, would be a day 1 purchase though for me. As far as the console part, that could be there to throw us off, you see console your going to think an actual console like Xbox... some of the early total war games like Rome or Medieval 2 do have what they call a console though where cheats can be entered like in Elder Scrolls games.

If the hint is referring to an actual console, then I'd more inclined to go with a popular console war game like Halo, COD, MoH, Battlefield or something which do have PC releases.
Post edited April 10, 2015 by BKGaming
<i><span class="bold">Genewars</span></i>.

Serenity now!
Lemon_Curry: <i><span class="bold">Genewars</span></i>.

Serenity now!
I'm surprised it was never released when EA was releasing many games here.
Lemon_Curry: <i><span class="bold">Genewars</span></i>.

Serenity now!
tfishell: I'm surprised it was never released when EA was releasing many games here.
I'm still hoping that it'll eventually show up.
Cyraxpt: Now people are guessing total war? Where does the console part fits in? Unless... Spartan Total Warrior pc port exclusive for gog confirmed.
People are guessing (including me), that the console part fits in into Sega as the publisher of the games.
animalmother2105: People are guessing (including me), that the console part fits in into Sega as the publisher of the games.
That... actually makes a lot of sense. Seeing as Sega was fighting in the console wars and has refocused now on PC.
But Sega doesn't match to the newest hint "It can be found on the greek vase."
While THQ or Nordic games match with Titan quest as greek hint and Warhammer:Dawn of war as war console hint.