It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mistermumbles: At this point we may just as well pick a dart and throw it at a random list of games.
<i>Darts</i> confirmed!
JudasIscariot: "In a short time, from a site not far away, you too will fight in a console war!"

Aaaaaand we're back :D
Wait, so there IS something dealing with StarWars coming?!
Please, please, please, let it be the movie collection! Although I don´t see the console war connection, but PLEASSSSSSE!
Its not I, Gladiator, or another Mortal Kombat game is it?
JudasIscariot: Nice try :P

I was just replying to Grargar and not hinting at anything. Sometimes a reply is just a reply :)
adaliabooks: I don't suppose you could tell us if someone has already guessed correctly, so we could all stop guessing and just wait for the game to release (if it ever comes)...
The guessings will continue until morale improves :P
Personally I think Judas has been with gog so long that he's finally lost it and is now imagining upcoming game releases. :P
Post edited April 09, 2015 by haydenaurion
adaliabooks: I don't suppose you could tell us if someone has already guessed correctly, so we could all stop guessing and just wait for the game to release (if it ever comes)...
JudasIscariot: The guessings will continue until morale improves :P
Come on!
Give my my copy of Shogun Total War already.
karnak1: Come on!
Yeah and Rome Total War too!
So, are we still trying to guess that "fight in a console war" hint?

Has anyone said Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 so far? Because I think it is this one.

EDIT: I just noticed people have been mentioning it here forever already. :P
Post edited April 09, 2015 by Falci
Matruchus: Yeah and Rome Total War too!
Yeah and Medieval 2 too! :)
Due to the seemingly 3 month wait I wonder if whatever X is will have a discount when released? I'd be shocked if it is Multiplatform whatever it is.
Not to be 'that guy' but this week has been pretty darn dry and depressing. Please, just pick one of these guesses and put them on the home page for sale. The end.
Hey! That sounds like the description of the Drengin Arenas...

Galactic Civilizations II - Ultimate Edition confirmed! ;)
He said they found it in a Greek vase as part of the hint. Now when was the last time you found a Samurai warrior in a Greek vase? The Japanese might be smaller than the average person, but they in no way could shoved into a Greek vase.

Having said that, yes, sign me up for Total War as well.

There's no way in HADES that's what it's gonna be, but if we all just chant the same thing long enough, we can spontaneously created anything out of thin air. So the politicians tell me.
Emob78: He said they found it in a Greek vase as part of the hint. Now when was the last time you found a Samurai warrior in a Greek vase? The Japanese might be smaller than the average person, but they in no way could shoved into a Greek vase.
OK. You can have Rome Total War, then.
Emob78: He said they found it in a Greek vase as part of the hint. Now when was the last time you found a Samurai warrior in a Greek vase? The Japanese might be smaller than the average person, but they in no way could shoved into a Greek vase.
karnak1: OK. You can have Rome Total War, then.
Monster!