It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Another stab in the dark. Maybe Gears of War.
Stop, you damn stabbers! :P
How about Battle Engine Aquila? That game had both PC and console versions.
karnak1: It's one (or more) of the Total War games.
Please don't get my hopes up... :D
karnak1: It's one (or more) of the Total War games.
BKGaming: Please don't get my hopes up... :D
Medieval 1: total war... that would... *falls unconscious*

hello!? Do you hear me!? Patient is not responding!

no breathing! Begin cpr! intubate!

intravenous acces ready! prepare 1mg adrenaline injection!

"step away from patient, analyzing...shock recommended"

SHOCK! *bump*

...*two hours later at the hospital*...

...be so awesome!!! :D
Soccorro: Medieval 1: total war... that would... *falls unconscious*
That Medieval: Total War series does look pretty cool! It has over 1,700 votes!
Soccorro: Medieval 1: total war... that would... *falls unconscious*
IronArcturus: That Medieval: Total War series does look pretty cool! It has over 1,700 votes!
Yeah, early Total War games are really good. My favorite is still Rome: Total War + Barbarian Invasion
JudasIscariot: "In a short time, from a site not far away, you too will fight in a console war!"
Star Wars Episode I: Racer considering the game hinted at has not been released yet and that the aforementioned title has its fair share of issues when played on modern PC's:
A long long time ago (well okay, only back in March 2013), we reluctantly told you that Star Wars – Episode 1 Racer didn’t work on modern systems. Now we’re back again with a possible fix for this old game, as well as an updated 64-bit compatible installer. However, Star Wars Racer is a game fraught with strange complications and problems and may not work on all PCs. Our only advice is to try it and cross your fingers!
Source: http://www.play-old-pc-games.com/2013/12/02/star-wars-episode-i-racer/

Furthermore, it was originally developed for the PC and then later ported and released for several consoles (at war) including Sega's short-lived Dreamcast.

I'm sure someone has already mentioned it but I'm not going to read through 20 pages of guesses to check whether that's true. :P
Post edited April 04, 2015 by Lemon_Curry
I wonder if the fact that SEGA has disappeared from DotEmu store has some connection with GOG.

Hmmmm...
karnak1: I wonder if the fact that SEGA has disappeared from DotEmu store has some connection with GOG.

Hmmmm...
World Domination?
karnak1: I wonder if the fact that SEGA has disappeared from DotEmu store has some connection with GOG.

Hmmmm...
Soccorro: World Domination?
Wow, is there really a chance SEGA could make it to GOG?

Hmmmm...
It would be a good sign if that meant GOG would get SEGA's games here.
I don't know if that's possible though.
IronArcturus: Wow, is there really a chance SEGA could make it to GOG?
Well since Sega is downsizing cause of bad financials gog could just get those games here.
IronArcturus: Wow, is there really a chance SEGA could make it to GOG?
Matruchus: Well since Sega is downsizing cause of bad financials gog could just get those games here.
Wouldn't it be nice to see either Sonic CD or Sonic Generations on GOG someday? :P
Sega this Sega that...to many necrophiliacs around here wanting that corpse.

I think they had a chance years ago to come back to the table, but even the old games just feel like a half-assed attempt to put their foot in the door to garner some quick cash off nostalgic people. Lettem go down like the hindenburg. Not as if they even have the major players they once had.