It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My second guess after the first one is No Man's Sky ?
JudasIscariot: "In a short time, from a site not far away, you too will fight in a console war!"

Aaaaaand we're back :D
It has now been 45 days since you gave the hint. Is the delay intentional, or not (technical problems)?
Post edited March 12, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: It has now been 45 days since you gave the hint. Is the delay intentional, or not (technical problems)?
Does Judas still work for GOG and post on the forum or has he moved on?
IanM: Does Judas still work for GOG and post on the forum or has he moved on?
Yes, he still works.
Post edited March 12, 2015 by Grargar
JudasIscariot: "In a short time, from a site not far away, you too will fight in a console war!"

Aaaaaand we're back :D
Grargar: It has now been 45 days since you gave the hint. Is the delay intentional, or not (technical problems)?
Not intentional but all too real atm :/
IanM: Does Judas still work for GOG and post on the forum or has he moved on?
Grargar: Yes, he still works.
JudasIscariot: Not intentional but all too real atm :/
is this like Bat-sense or something?
While you're here, are you in a position to confirm or deny this?
VanishedOne: While you're here, are you in a position to confirm or deny this?
No, I am not, sorry :/
VanishedOne: While you're here, are you in a position to confirm or deny this?
JudasIscariot: No, I am not, sorry :/
Didn't you learn anything from TET? The answer to the question "Are you in a position to confirm or deny X" is "Yes. I am in a position to confirm or deny X".
Grargar: ...
GOG pls.

I think maybe it's regionally-priced, maybe regionally-restricted Valkyria Chronicles - a single game from SEGA - but they are having second thoughts since realizing GOG is DRM-free.
And there I was, being that "hey hey Judas I'm heeeere" kinda guy, since I actually enjoy your comments :)
Sorry, I feel guilty now :(
Good luck to ya!
Post edited March 12, 2015 by vicklemos
tfishell: I think maybe it's regionally-priced, maybe regionally-restricted Valkyria Chronicles - a single game from SEGA - but they are having second thoughts since realizing GOG is DRM-free.
I always considered the Valkyria hypothesis (despite how difficult/impossible it seemed to be).
The fact that it's having so many issues to come out has just reinforcing my idea.
BKGaming: We need a blue to comment on this and let us know either way. :/
To know with absolute certainty I'd have to agree. In the interim though since it is safe to assume that enough GOG employees have observed these rumours and conversations/speculation in the forums by now that they most likely wouldn't have just shrugged it off entirely. Speculatively the longer they go without any public statements either official or comments here in the forums only builds strength in consensus to the rumours that it might likely be true. If the rumours were completely false then I would suspect that they'd have made some comment by now to assure everyone that to be the case and to strengthen the truth of the matter. It would be much easier to come forward to say something positive like "Our friends, we haven't released any new movies in a while however we've got some new movies coming soon that we think you will enjoy and hope you will find them worth the wait." or something suspense building/rumour breaking. But if indeed the rumours happen to be true and they don't have any such plans, I can imagine that they'd be more reluctant to want to be the bearers of bad news about it, however in lieu of some kind of communication the rumourmill carries its own life too. :)

As such, I'm going to throw out some completely random speculation out of left field of my own...

The reason they aren't saying anything is because something big is underway that they legally can not speak about right now and have to bite their tongues off reading all of this... They have a deal with Disney to bring all of the Star Wars and Indiana Jones films here with worldwide distribution and one world pricing all DRM-free to launch their new AAA movie service - GOGGYWOOD!

And now they sit staring into their screens making mumbling noises like Kenny on South Park, waiting for the lawyers to loosen their hoods...

;oP
So does that mean that no one got the "console wars" hint yet? Were any of the recent LucasArts games on console?
IronArcturus: So does that mean that no one got the "console wars" hint yet? Were any of the recent LucasArts games on console?
Judas would have been here to tell us.