It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tron Evolution - not sure why it would be a site not far away though
IanM: Tron Evolution - not sure why it would be a site not far away though
Or what about Tron 2.0?
IanM: Tron Evolution - not sure why it would be a site not far away though
IronArcturus: Or what about Tron 2.0?
THAT would really make my day! (or a whole week, for that matter...) :)
Never got to play Tron 2.0 if they ever do release it I hope it's PC+Mac :)
cecil: Never got to play Tron 2.0 if they ever do release it I hope it's PC+Mac :)
Tron 2.0 was really fun! There was a Windows, Mac, and Xbox version of it. I wonder if that is part of the "console war..."
cecil: Never got to play Tron 2.0 if they ever do release it I hope it's PC+Mac :)
IronArcturus: Tron 2.0 was really fun! There was a Windows, Mac, and Xbox version of it. I wonder if that is part of the "console war..."
That would rock and they have a deal with Disney so if it's not the answer then someone make a wishlist entry so it can be ;) Is there a wishlist entry for Burn:Cycle? that came out on console also (3D0) along with pc/mac but if they get it they HAVE to get the soundtrack with it also since IMHO it's really good.
cecil: That would rock and they have a deal with Disney so if it's not the answer then someone make a wishlist entry so it can be ;) Is there a wishlist entry for Burn:Cycle? that came out on console also (3D0) along with pc/mac but if they get it they HAVE to get the soundtrack with it also since IMHO it's really good.
There are over 2,200 votes for Tron 2.0!
IronArcturus: Tron 2.0 was really fun! There was a Windows, Mac, and Xbox version of it. I wonder if that is part of the "console war..."
The only potential hiccup I could imagine for that game is that Monolith (the developers) are now wholly owned by Warner Brothers. But Disney owns both the IP and original publisher, so I'm guessing that the rights to distribution and the source code would more than likely still rest with Disney.

Tron 2.0 used Lithtech Jupiter (the same as NOLF2, IIRC), and has Gold status for WINE 1.7.32, so I'd wager that a Mac/Win/Lin release is possible.
rampancy: The only potential hiccup I could imagine for that game is that Monolith (the developers) are now wholly owned by Warner Brothers. But Disney owns both the IP and original publisher, so I'm guessing that the rights to distribution and the source code would more than likely still rest with Disney.

Tron 2.0 used Lithtech Jupiter (the same as NOLF2, IIRC), and has Gold status for WINE 1.7.32, so I'd wager that a Mac/Win/Lin release is possible.
GOG is got both WB and Disney on board so that shouldn't be a huge deal in theory :) keeping fingers and disc launchers crossed
rampancy: The only potential hiccup I could imagine for that game is that Monolith (the developers) are now wholly owned by Warner Brothers. But Disney owns both the IP and original publisher, so I'm guessing that the rights to distribution and the source code would more than likely still rest with Disney.

Considering Disney released Tron 2.0 on Steam a few months back, I'd say that if there were any rights issues they've already been sorted.
"In a short time, from a site not far away, you too will fight in a console war!"

Two guesses:

1. Emulated Super Star Wars Trilogy - originally a Super Nintendo exclusive
2. PC port of Star Wars: Masters Of Teräs Käsi - originally a PlayStation exclusive
Post edited March 09, 2015 by Barry_Woodward
Maybe it's a cinematic hint for The Last Starfighter.

No hiccup at all. The game is published by Disney on . Well, there might be a hiccup, as the game's Mac version was published by [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MacPlay]MacPlay. It also doesn't help that the game is Windows-only on Steam.
Post edited March 09, 2015 by Grargar
VanishedOne: Maybe it's a cinematic hint for The Last Starfighter.
Someone on the boards posted a link to twitter recently where a indie moviemaker, when asked about a GOG release, replied that he had contacted GOG and was told that GOG did not have any plans to release any more movies.
yyahoo: Someone on the boards posted a link to twitter recently where a indie moviemaker, when asked about a GOG release, replied that he had contacted GOG and was told that GOG did not have any plans to release any more movies.
what? really? sad news... :(