It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Siegor: Oh how I wish you are right. I've been avoiding getting it on Steam in the slim hope that it might come here eventually.
IronArcturus: I wish GOG could get Transistor as well. It already has over 1,200 votes in the wishlist!
I hear it has a VERY short game time of just a few hours, with little replayability at all.
Shinook: Was the last hint about the AvP Classic crossplay news?
Cross play with what?
Post edited March 01, 2015 by cecil
Shinook: Was the last hint about the AvP Classic crossplay news?
No, the current hint (console wars from another site) is still up in the air.
The previous hint was about Mount & Blade (back in November).
It's either Neptunia or Valkyria.
I know the last one is a difficult release. But the hint from a "site not far away"... hmmmmm Steam?
Post edited February 28, 2015 by karnak1
Has anyone said No One Lives Forever 1 or 2?
craig_ethan_123: Has anyone said No One Lives Forever 1 or 2?
Ok, NOLF 2 is the only game, i'd prefer over Outlaws...
I did. I say it for every hint :-P

Soccorro: Ok, NOLF 2 is the only game, i'd prefer over Outlaws...
You prefer it over NOLF 1? I love them both, but the first is my all time favorite video game.
AgentBirdnest: I did. I say it for every hint :-P

Soccorro: Ok, NOLF 2 is the only game, i'd prefer over Outlaws...
AgentBirdnest: You prefer it over NOLF 1? I love them both, but the first is my all time favorite video game.
Never played 1...But 2 is newer, so it has to be better... right?
Soccorro: I did. I say it for every hint :-P
They're very different games. I will say there was more "sneaky spy" to the first game than the second game. Though the sneak mechanics were hit or miss.
I've wanted to try the NOLF FPS series ever since I've first read about it on GOG. But it looks like it will be near-impossible to get according to this thread. :-/
We are still at the "console war" thingie?
mobutu: We are still at the "console war" thingie?
Indeed. ^_^
Probably it is already guessed, but they got to wait for date when they are allowed to publish at this site.
v1989: Probably it is already guessed, but they got to wait for date when they are allowed to publish at this site.
So GOG thinks the overall intelligence of the forumites here have deteriorated to the point that we'll need weeks to get the right answer? What other reason could there be for them to publish the hint so much in advance?

;)
I don't think this will happen:

http://kotaku.com/the-sad-story-behind-a-dead-pc-game-that-cant-come-back-1688358811