It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: "In a short time, from a site not far away, you too will fight in a console war!"

Aaaaaand we're back :D
What about Singularity? That had both a PC and console version. I've always wanted to try that FPS game!
A longshot maybe, but I'm going to say... Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back - the original Atari 2600 game running emulated on PC. That handles the Star Wars reference as well as console... ;) Yes, unlikely... but then X-Wing and Tie Fighter and <insert 15+ other Star Wars games here> were equally unlikely not all that long ago and well... :oP
JudasIscariot: "In a short time, from a site not far away, you too will fight in a console war!"

Sadly I can't figure out a way for that hint to mean One Must Fall 2097. >_>
(The day will come. I have hope!)

However... perhaps: Konami Collector's Series: Castlevania &amp; Contra
(I will keep dreaming of the day these PC versions of NES classics are released on GOG...)

I agree with those who have already mentioned it. That hint does sound a lot like a description of Hyperdimension Neptunia. ^_^
Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition?
Maybe we'll get some Koei classics like Nobunaga's Ambition, Bandit Kings of Ancient China, Genghis Khan, L'Empereur.
jkiiskinen: Maybe we'll get some Koei classics like Nobunaga's Ambition, Bandit Kings of Ancient China, Genghis Khan, L'Empereur.
Koei games would be a nice surprise. I'd love if they threw in Dynasty Warriors while they were at it (I think they had PC versions for some of them)

Not sure what their stance on DRM is though.
viperfdl: Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition?
Would be epic!
Outlaws...
Why have a hint and never release the game? I mean, I guess it doesnt really matter, but its silly to have a hint and then release tons of other games. This is especially true when games like YS fit the hint given.
Scorpionscythe: Why have a hint and never release the game? I mean, I guess it doesnt really matter, but its silly to have a hint and then release tons of other games. This is especially true when games like YS fit the hint given.
Games like Ys don't fit the hint given at all. All of the ones that are here were originally released as PC games and only later received handheld ports. In fact, up until Ys Seven, the series was a predominantly PC one. So saying that it has anything to do with "console wars" would be really stretching it.

In any event, while I understand the frustration with the hint still not reaching its conclusion, it's possible that it wasn't actually meant to last this long and that the release for which it was provided has encountered complications at the last minute. Regardless of what happened, though, the release is apparently still happening; otherwise, Judas would have probably at least cancelled the hint by now.
Maybe it is Final Fantasy series- remakes?:)

Could it be Transistor?

Ok, my totally last try for this Lego: Star Wars.

Matruchus: Ok, my totally last try for this Lego: Star Wars.
Outlaws...
Scorpionscythe: Why have a hint and never release the game? I mean, I guess it doesnt really matter, but its silly to have a hint and then release tons of other games. This is especially true when games like YS fit the hint given.
Gandos: Games like Ys don't fit the hint given at all. All of the ones that are here were originally released as PC games and only later received handheld ports. In fact, up until Ys Seven, the series was a predominantly PC one. So saying that it has anything to do with "console wars" would be really stretching it.

In any event, while I understand the frustration with the hint still not reaching its conclusion, it's possible that it wasn't actually meant to last this long and that the release for which it was provided has encountered complications at the last minute. Regardless of what happened, though, the release is apparently still happening; otherwise, Judas would have probably at least cancelled the hint by now.
They do fit.... site not far away (Steam) and console war (since they were on consoles). However, its all interpretation of the hint. You cant say they havent been more abstract in the past though! At this point, i am just curious what the hint really is.