It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cecil: Halo: Combat Evolved
Was an Xbox game came to PC and Mac should show up on GOG ;)
Besides then a lack of clues would be a clue... Spartan
Wasn't there a Windows version of Halo 2 as well?
IronArcturus: Wasn't there a Windows version of Halo 2 as well?
I think so. If I remember correct it was Halo 2 that I played on PC. It sucked. I even bought it. :(
Halo 2 is a 2004 first-person shooter video game developed by Bungie Studios. Released for the Xbox video game console on November 9, 2004,[3] the game is the second installment in the Halo franchise and the sequel to 2001's critically acclaimed Halo: Combat Evolved. A Microsoft Windows version of the game was released on May 31, 2007,[4]

from Wikipedia so yes :)
Tarm: I think so. If I remember correct it was Halo 2 that I played on PC. It sucked. I even bought it. :(
But is it really true that Microsoft games are coming to GOG? It would be great to see Age of Empires and Urban Assault on here!
Tarm: I think so. If I remember correct it was Halo 2 that I played on PC. It sucked. I even bought it. :(
IronArcturus: But is it really true that Microsoft games are coming to GOG? It would be great to see Age of Empires and Urban Assault on here!
Don't know but that would be great. I'm currently trying to learn to play Age of Empires 2: HD Edition so getting AoE games here would be great for Galaxy. :)

I suck at clickity RTS games like AoE but some friends mainly want to play those kind of games in multiplayer so I need to learn at least to manage them a bit.
IronArcturus: But is it really true that Microsoft games are coming to GOG?
That we know? No.
Is the hint still "open". Is "this weeks EH" becoming "This month's EH" ?
Phc7006: Is the hint still "open". Is "this weeks EH" becoming "This month's EH" ?
Is that the hint about the "console" game?
IronArcturus: Is that the hint about the "console" game?
That one, indeed
IronArcturus: Is that the hint about the "console" game?
Phc7006: That one, indeed
The original Halo was mentioned. Now that would be interesting to see Microsoft on GOG. Remember Outwars?
tritone: Would LOVE to play X2 again! I might be afraid that the BM Bros might try to "remake" it with HD and horrible controls, so maybe we're better off with just our memories?
My memory is so poor that I need constant reminding. *Turns on his Amiga*
I don't think I ever made it very far in this game, though.
I'll try a different angle, that I don't think anyone has tried yet.

Game Tycoon
Game Dev Tycoon

still hoping it is Star Wars: Force Commander.
Maybe it's a consul war.

(The scraping sound you can hear is the bottom of a barrel.)

Chimerical: I'll try a different angle, that I don't think anyone has tried yet.

Game Tycoon
Game Dev Tycoon
Sorry, three-day ninja'd: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/this_weeks_enigmatic_hint/post3480
I can't think of any way that the hint would connect to it, but I'll throw out my usual guess - No One Lives Forever :-D
After all this time I have to agree with certain people. It's either one of those JRPGs or Gears of War/Halo. The fact that the last two are Microsoft's makes it less likely, but one never knows...