It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Soccorro: Haha! Your attempts to demoralize me are futile!

I'm going to stay positive! :D

*Does a cartwheel*
Grargar: Good for you, but the defense attorney of the outlaws might take a while to release them.
OMG MOBILE FORCES IS AVAILABLE FOR A 66% DISCOUNT!? i bought it for the full price yesterday!!!!
Soccorro: OMG MOBILE FORCES IS AVAILABLE FOR A 66% DISCOUNT!? i bought it for the full price yesterday!!!!
If it bothers you, you can ask GOG support if they can refund the difference.
Soccorro: OMG MOBILE FORCES IS AVAILABLE FOR A 66% DISCOUNT!? i bought it for the full price yesterday!!!!
Grargar: If it bothers you, you can ask GOG support if they can refund the difference.
just a bit upset. ill survive it.
How did you do that? As far as I know it returned with the 66% discount right from the beginning.
PaterAlf: How did you do that? As far as I know it returned with the 66% discount right from the beginning.
nope, i paid 5,39 - a little store credit.
Soccorro: nope, i paid 5,39 - a little store credit.
In that case you should really contact support. I'm sure it's a glitch.
Soccorro: nope, i paid 5,39 - a little store credit.
PaterAlf: In that case you should really contact support. I'm sure it's a glitch.
Already have :D The difference was turned into store credit, after they took a look at my purchase history, which is full. So i guess they thought "Oh, he is going to spend it here anyways, turn it into store credit"

And damn they're right! :D

But before this makes them look like douchebags, i have been asked, if im fine with it being turned into store credit...
Then it has to be Homeworld. :D
animalmother2105: Then it has to be Homeworld. :D
I really wish it could be Homeworld, but I don't think it was ever released on consoles.
But maybe consoles like in a space ship...I keep hoping.
animalmother2105: But maybe consoles like in a space ship...I keep hoping.
You mean like the volatile consoles they have on Star Trek? :P
That is so annoying.
On one hand you may feel a bit cheated. On the other hand, someone could point out that yesterday you thought that the regular price was acceptable for the game. And you got the game for that price. So, you really have no reason to complain. This may make you feel worse about the entire situation. :-(

I'm glad that GOG sorted everything out with you. That really makes them seem nice. Hurrah for GOG! :-)
high rated
Gede: That is so annoying.
On one hand you may feel a bit cheated. On the other hand, someone could point out that yesterday you thought that the regular price was acceptable for the game. And you got the game for that price. So, you really have no reason to complain. This may make you feel worse about the entire situation. :-(

I'm glad that GOG sorted everything out with you. That really makes them seem nice. Hurrah for GOG! :-)
Sweet support.
Something like that happened to me once and GOG was supreme. Never thought that could happen and, from that day on, I began to weirdly worship their service, the games they offer, their deals, GOG's way of treating ya.
You know they're humans, you know you're dealing with simple folks who absolutely know how to distribute/pack games. True people who love games. Why on Earth wouldn't I contribute with something this awesome?!

That's a proper reaseon we all buy here: they actually listen to you, your feedback and that's a total plus nowadays. Why? Well, almost no one gives a damn, everybody is always busy and where some services/developers/publishers don't care about you at all, as an individual, as a person.

There's no need to kiss ass, that's just an open letter to something I admire on a daily basis. That's why, even with some hassles, our community is fantastic.

Cheers!
JudasIscariot: Sorry but nope.

I would've confirmed Ys if it was indeed the Enigmatic Hint :P I may be a lazy git, but not THAT lazy :D
Hmm, maybe we should change the name to This Month's Enigmatic Hint. Or This Year's Enigmatic Hint. ;)

Seriously though, how about giving us a hint for another release while we wait for this one to resolve?
Game Dev Tycoon?

Fever_Discordia: maybe it's 'console' in the cyberpunk / hacker sense - The device you use to log onto cyberspace ad battle the Black ICE with, or whatever?
Well... Hacker Evolution has a console display: http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/70100/ss_3416fa2ba4c14083b41cee44dee9f2c5319dc1d0.1920x1080.jpg?t=1406380728

Edit: also <i>Quadrilateral Cowboy</i> is due out some time this year.
Post edited February 20, 2015 by VanishedOne