It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So, Ys series released. Was that the hint?
adaliabooks: So, Ys series released. Was that the hint?
If so then I'll be the winner:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/this_weeks_enigmatic_hint/post3288
Ghorpm: If so then I'll be the winner:
I hope it is then :)

I knew someone had guessed that earlier.
adaliabooks: I hope it is then :)

I knew someone had guessed that earlier.
Don't think so.. Judas haven't confirmed it yet, even though he's quite active in other forums...
Ghorpm: If so then I'll be the winner:
Sorry but nope.

I would've confirmed Ys if it was indeed the Enigmatic Hint :P I may be a lazy git, but not THAT lazy :D
JudasIscariot: Sorry but nope.

I would've confirmed Ys if it was indeed the Enigmatic Hint :P I may be a lazy git, but not THAT lazy :D
Good. That means it's "Valkyria Chronicles" then :P
JudasIscariot: Sorry but nope.

No problem :) It was a wild guess anyway ;)
I can feel outlaws coming closer!!! :D
Soccorro: I can feel outlaws coming closer!!! :D
Nah, I can hear them getting arrested and locked in a dungeon, never to be seen again! >:D
Post edited February 19, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: Nah, I can hear them getting arrested and locked in a dungeon, never to be seen again! >:D
Haha! Your attempts to demoralize me are futile!

I'm going to stay positive! :D

*Does a cartwheel*
Grargar: Nah, I can hear them getting arrested and locked in a dungeon, never to be seen again! >:D
Soccorro: Haha! Your attempts to demoralize me are futile!

*Does a cartwheel*
Good for you, but the defense attorney of the outlaws might take a while to release them.
They were... outnumbered.

--> []
Soccorro: Haha! Your attempts to demoralize me are futile!

*Does a cartwheel*
Grargar: Good for you, but the defense attorney of the outlaws might take a while to release them.
Ha! Outlaws dont need an attorney! all they need is a spoon, dynamite and a certain degree of lunacy!
Soccorro: Ha! Outlaws dont need an attorney! all they need is a spoon, dynamite and a certain degree of lunacy!
They should be careful with that dynamite, lest they blow themselves up in a blaze of glory. We wouldn't want that now, right?
Soccorro: Ha! Outlaws dont need an attorney! all they need is a spoon, dynamite and a certain degree of lunacy!
Grargar: They should be careful with that dynamite, lest they blow themselves up in a blaze of glory. We wouldn't want that now, right?
.........touche