It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Could be just about any console port really, but probably a game that is more well known as a console game in general. Gears of War? Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty? Valkyria Chronicles?

Have to be curious if the game has something to do with the Aspyr negotiations or that Sega has dedicated itself to be more pc oriented.
Valkyria Chronicles pleeese.
Silverhawk170485: Valkyria Chronicles pleeese.
It is a great game :)
Stubbs the Zombie could be a possibility due to Aspyr being the publisher.
EnforcerSunWoo: Stubbs the Zombie could be a possibility due to Aspyr being the publisher.
This needs to happen. Like, immediately.
EnforcerSunWoo: Stubbs the Zombie could be a possibility due to Aspyr being the publisher.
With it removed from Steam, that possibility is significantly smaller.
Grargar: With it removed from Steam, that possibility is significantly smaller.
Published by CD Project in Poland (have a box version with CDP logo on it :)) so maybe that makes the possibility a bit bigger :)
Novotnus: Published by CD Project in Poland (have a box version with CDP logo on it :)) so maybe that makes the possibility a bit bigger :)
Sure. If they regionally restrict its sale only on Polish IPs. :)
That's the publisher I'm most excited about! :D
Look at their games and they've said already that Linux/SteamOS is the future. So we'll see some great linux ports in the future.
vicklemos: That's the publisher I'm most excited about! :D
Look at their games...
WOOO!!! Guitar Hero!! .... What are you looking at? Do I have something on my face? =P
Look at their games...
mistermumbles: WOOO!!! Guitar Hero!! .... What are you looking at? Do I have something on my face? =P
:P
Do you think maybe a linux can get a Guitar Hero port? :P
Look at their games and they've said already that Linux/SteamOS is the future. So we'll see some great linux ports in the future.
It seems that Aspyr co-published True Crime series with Activision...
And Wikipedia says that Activision abandoned the True Crime franchise trademark on December 19th, 2014...
Maybe True Crime: Streets of LA and True Crime: New York City will eventually come to GOG?
Because of how long it's taken for this hint to happen, I'll go with the Ys games too as they're suppose to be here by the end of Feb. Or the seemingly-unlikely Homeworlds just because. (But IronArcturus can't have them if they do come here.)
Post edited February 12, 2015 by tfishell
tfishell: Because of how long it's taken for this hint to happen, I'll go with the Ys games too as they're suppose to be here by the end of Feb.
If this is the case, though, I have to wonder what exactly does the hint have anything to do with the Ys games, since all of them were PC releases from the very start and thus have nothing to do with console wars.

I get the impression that whatever release the hint applied to suffered a last minute hiccup, which is why it's been taking so long.
tfishell: Or the seemingly-unlikely Homeworlds just because.
Judas's 'short time' is turning out not to be... Quite a long time has elapsed... and the never-made sequel to <i>Timelapse</i> would have been called <i>Homeworld</i>.

It all fits together. Inside my head at nearly 3am, anyway.