It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IronArcturus: I keep hoping someday Homeworld will make it to GOG.
tfishell: Personally I keep hoping someday Homeworld won't make it to GOG.
Why? O_o
tfishell: Personally I keep hoping someday Homeworld won't make it to GOG.
omega64: Why? O_o
Sorry, that was my evil twin posting.
omega64: Why? O_o
tfishell: Sorry, that was my evil twin posting.
As recompense, now you must vote for Homeworld! :P
JudasIscariot: "In a short time, from a site not far away, you too will fight in a console war!"

Aaaaaand we're back :D
Super Star Wars?
After seeing another thread, I am going to guess the YS series. This would definitely fit into the hint and is rumored to be coming here.
I am probably looking at this wrong, but are we getting Wolfenstein?

I would have gone with Grey Goo first, but it is a PC exclusive. Or Abes New and Tasty, but I guess that will be a Steam exclusive for a while.
Post edited February 03, 2015 by 011284mm
011284mm: I am probably looking at this wrong, but are we getting Wolfenstein?

I would have gone with Grey Goo first, but it is a PC exclusive. Or Abes New and Tasty, but I guess that will be a Steam exclusive for a while.
I really wish GOG could get the Wolfenstein series, but I don't think they have a deal with Bethesda/Zeni yet.
011284mm: I am probably looking at this wrong, but are we getting Wolfenstein?

IronArcturus: I really wish GOG could get the Wolfenstein series, but I don't think they have a deal with Bethesda/Zeni yet.
I miss Fallout. :'(
omega64: I miss Fallout. :'(
We all do. :( I still wonder if GOG will ever get Fallout 1/2 back, or if Fallout 3/NV will ever make it here...
JudasIscariot: "In a short time, from a site not far away, you too will fight in a console war!"

Come on Judas, it's been more than a week. :P

omega64: Come on Judas, it's been more than a week. :P
And?
omega64: I miss Fallout. :'(
IronArcturus: We all do. :( I still wonder if GOG will ever get Fallout 1/2 back, or if Fallout 3/NV will ever make it here...
Not until GOG imposes region locking to comply with 1C's full control of Zenimax properties in Russia.
omega64: Come on Judas, it's been more than a week. :P
JudasIscariot: And?
I'm curious what game it is. :l
JudasIscariot: And?
omega64: I'm curious what game it is. :l
Ah well....you'll have to stay curious a bit more, I'm afraid :P
IronArcturus: We all do. :( I still wonder if GOG will ever get Fallout 1/2 back, or if Fallout 3/NV will ever make it here...
gibbeynator: Not until GOG imposes region locking to comply with 1C's full control of Zenimax properties in Russia.
Good information, was not aware of that.