It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I don't suppose it's "League of Patriots" as well.
Shall we have 3 games today?
Well. the day is long and the staff didn't say anything, so let's wait for a little while. Maybe something will come up.
It's neither Cyberia or Supreme League of Patriots :) I usually try to close the hint within minutes of the intended game's release :) Sooooo keep on guessing :P
JudasIscariot: It's neither Cyberia or Supreme League of Patriots :) I usually try to close the hint within minutes of the intended game's release :) Sooooo keep on guessing :P
3 games in a day. One of them a (maybe not so Good) Old Game.
Not bad, GOG.

The 3rd game is probably the Neptunia thing. Too bad it's not the Valkyria game. Maybe one day...
I'm going to guess

Star Wars: Force Commander
Tron 2.0 then! :-)
JudasIscariot: It's neither Cyberia or Supreme League of Patriots :) I usually try to close the hint within minutes of the intended game's release :) Sooooo keep on guessing :P
karnak1: 3 games in a day. One of them a (maybe not so Good) Old Game.
Not bad, GOG.

The 3rd game is probably the Neptunia thing. Too bad it's not the Valkyria game. Maybe one day...
If it's Neptunia, it probably won't appear until tomorrow, since apparently (see posts above) Steam has said it won't be out until Jan. 30.
Strife
Possibly that SEGA Mega Drive classics pack.
Mechwarrior 2! I had a perfectly logical explanation on why it fits the clue, but I totally forgot.
So the hinted game still hasn't been released yet?
Scorpionscythe: So the hinted game still hasn't been released yet?
You know best things happen on Friday.:D
Scorpionscythe: So the hinted game still hasn't been released yet?
v1989: You know best things happen on Friday.:D
Yep, looking forward to it. Neptunia would be a great addition to my library (depending on price!).
v1989: You know best things happen on Friday.:D
Scorpionscythe: Yep, looking forward to it. Neptunia would be a great addition to my library (depending on price!).
If its like the upcoming (in the next hour or so) steam release the standard price is $30 but will be discounted for the first week to $15.
zeffyr: Tron 2.0 then! :-)
That was a great game! Is there really a chance GOG could get it?