It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: "In a short time, from a site not far away, you too will fight in a console war!"

Aaaaaand we're back :D
adaliabooks: What if the "site not far away" means physically? As in a Polish games company? Wikipedia suggests a lot of the games by Polish companies are already here... but Epic Games Poland worked on Gears of War and Bulletstorm... Gears of War might work, as I seem to remember it was one of the XBox's exclusives (over the PS anyway).
Not likely I know...
Especially as it's not even on Steam right now AND it used GFWL.
God I would kill for a DRM free version of Bulletstorm.
omega64: Especially as it's not even on Steam right now AND it used GFWL.
"Ahem". You were saying?
omega64: Especially as it's not even on Steam right now AND it used GFWL.
Grargar: "Ahem". You were saying?
Ah sorry, I was referring to Gears.
If we don't have Sega here, than maybe It is Final Fantasy XIII. :D
DukeNukemForever: Personally I don't believe it has nothing to do with ports and it's just another obscure game, but the part about the console war sounded so nice and many asked for the MegaDrive games. At the end it''s maybe another Star Wars game. Or to troll a little bit, Star Wars is the new indie plattformer ;-)
omega64: Nah, Hyperdimension Neptunia would make the most sense. As that's literally anime girl representations of consoles fighting.
I think you are right, given that it is coming out on Steam soon.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/282900/?snr=1_7_7_comingsoon_150_1
I was hoping it would be Neptunia and that it would come out today, but according to Steam the release date's been pushed back to Jan 30.
What about a Heroes of Might and Magic 3 HD upgrade?
SCPM: I was hoping it would be Neptunia and that it would come out today, but according to Steam the release date's been pushed back to Jan 30.
I just saw that delay on the steam store page as well, no announcement from IFI yet about the delay yet (but 2 days is not much of a delay)
SCPM: I was hoping it would be Neptunia and that it would come out today, but according to Steam the release date's been pushed back to Jan 30.
mcneil_1: I just saw that delay on the steam store page as well, no announcement from IFI yet about the delay yet (but 2 days is not much of a delay)
Lol just got the steam page to see what's that game and my curators tells me "GET THAT SHIT", just lol.
No one guessed Cyberia then :-)
zeffyr: No one guessed Cyberia then :-)
The hint was related to Cyberia?!
Console war?! Wut?! o_O
zeffyr: No one guessed Cyberia then :-)
vicklemos: The hint was related to Cyberia?!
Console war?! Wut?! o_O
maybe it's 'console' in the cyberpunk / hacker sense - The device you use to log onto cyberspace ad battle the Black ICE with, or whatever?
Post edited January 29, 2015 by Fever_Discordia
Console war?! Wut?! o_O
Fever_Discordia: maybe it's 'console' in the cyberpunk / hacker seance - The device you use to log onto cyberspace ad battle the Black ICE with, or whatever?
If so, that's possibly the hardest hint ever.
But I guess not. It has to be related to that ultranextdimension saturnia game or somethin' :P
Fever_Discordia: maybe it's 'console' in the cyberpunk / hacker seance - The device you use to log onto cyberspace ad battle the Black ICE with, or whatever?
vicklemos: If so, that's possibly the hardest hint ever.
But I guess not. It has to be related to that ultranextdimension saturnia game or somethin' :P
WTF - Seance? LOL!
Console war?! Wut?! o_O
Fever_Discordia: maybe it's 'console' in the cyberpunk / hacker sense - The device you use to log onto cyberspace ad battle the Black ICE with, or whatever?
That would be scant consolation.