It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DukeNukemForever: Personally I don't believe it has nothing to do with ports and it's just another obscure game, but the part about the console war sounded so nice and many asked for the MegaDrive games. At the end it''s maybe another Star Wars game. Or to troll a little bit, Star Wars is the new indie plattformer ;-)
omega64: Nah, Hyperdimension Neptunia would make the most sense. As that's literally anime girl representations of consoles fighting.
Haha!

Console wars was a term coined from the Megadrive X Snes thing, right?
They're playing with us... we're mere puppets :P
Console war reminds me of an episode of South Park, so my guess will be South Park: Stick of Truth (even if it's not very likely).
Is this anything to do with what Rock, Paper, Shotgun spoiled?
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/01/22/download-rogue-squadron/
"ANYWAY. In five days’ time, we get three more Star Wars games, albeit ones you can already obtain elsewhere. These are Jedi Knight II (pretty good!), Starfighter (never played it, probably for a reason) and Republic Commando (surprisingly brillo). Those are due on the 27th."

(me am killjoy)
omega64: Nah, Hyperdimension Neptunia would make the most sense. As that's literally anime girl representations of consoles fighting.
vicklemos: Haha!

Sega does what Nintendon't.
Fever_Discordia: Is this anything to do with what Rock, Paper, Shotgun spoiled?
"ANYWAY. In five days’ time, we get three more Star Wars games, albeit ones you can already obtain elsewhere. These are Jedi Knight II (pretty good!), Starfighter (never played it, probably for a reason) and Republic Commando (surprisingly brillo). Those are due on the 27th."

(me am killjoy)
A late killjoy. Also, the writer got it wrong, because we'll be getting Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II and not Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast. :P
Post edited January 26, 2015 by Grargar
vicklemos: Haha!

omega64: Sega does what Nintendon't.
Thought the same thing :)

Man, can you picture GOG's frontpage with today's release being, I don't know, Panzer Dragoon Saga? Or some kickass console title, some game we all love? I think it'll happen, someday.
Heck, when I registered here I never thought we'd see Grim Fandango or SW titles, and here we are! :P
Fever_Discordia: Is this anything to do with what Rock, Paper, Shotgun spoiled?

(me am killjoy)
Grargar: A late killjoy. Also, the writer got it wrong, because we'll be getting Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II and not Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast. :P
Yeah, if it wasn't that post it was defiantly one like it somewhere on here where I heard about the RPS thing myself - still seemed like it was worth a mention in this thread, in response to the hint though...

Maybe it's really literal and it's Game Dev Tycoon?
Post edited January 26, 2015 by Fever_Discordia
Grargar: A late killjoy. Also, the writer got it wrong, because we'll be getting Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II and not Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast. :P
Fever_Discordia: Yeah, if it wasn't that post it was defiantly one like it somewhere on here where I heard about the RPS thing myself - still seemed like it was worth a mention in this thread, in response to the hint though...

Maybe it's really literal and it's Game Dev Tycoon?
This came to mind, but he said "fight" and "war".
But good guess, I'd say.
omega64: Sega does what Nintendon't.
vicklemos: Thought the same thing :)

Man, can you picture GOG's frontpage with today's release being, I don't know, Panzer Dragoon Saga? Or some kickass console title, some game we all love? I think it'll happen, someday.
Heck, when I registered here I never thought we'd see Grim Fandango or SW titles, and here we are! :P
Remember when Deadly Premonition released and the PC port was a piece of shit? hah, memories. :)
vicklemos: Thought the same thing :)

omega64: Remember when Deadly Premonition released and the PC port was a piece of shit? hah, memories. :)
:P
I mean, some obscure (or not) SEGA console masterpieces that are, by nowadays standards, completely emulated.
I still don't get why SEGA/retailers are not interested in that. What a shame. If I had real mony I'd surely finance it, somehow :P
Post edited January 26, 2015 by vicklemos
omega64: Remember when Deadly Premonition released and the PC port was a piece of shit? hah, memories. :)
vicklemos: :P
I mean, some obscure SEGA console masterpieces that are, by nowadays standards, completely emulated.
I still don't get why SEGA/retailers are not interested in that. What a shame.
I do, Sega is insane. ;P
vicklemos: :P
I mean, some obscure SEGA console masterpieces that are, by nowadays standards, completely emulated.
I still don't get why SEGA/retailers are not interested in that. What a shame.
omega64: I do, Sega is insane. ;P
They're sittin' on a goldmine. They don't even need to share the source code to people.
Just give 'em working emulators and that's it. Several retailers sell dosboxed/scummvm and even wine games.
Anyway, this annoys me a lot :P
The Hint is back!

How about Apotheon?
Even if we now know what tomorrow's games are, this hint may be different.

Shadows of the Empire fits well, but so does Hyperdimension Neptunia. The thing is the hint is set up more like Star Wars, so I'm thinking more in line with that.
JinseiNGC224: Even if we now know what tomorrow's games are, this hint may be different.

Shadows of the Empire fits well, but so does Hyperdimension Neptunia. The thing is the hint is set up more like Star Wars, so I'm thinking more in line with that.
Shadow of the Empire was also ported to PC back in the day, so I think it don't applies.