It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: "In a short time, from a site not far away, you too will fight in a console war!"

Aaaaaand we're back :D
Tomorrow, Dotemu, Sega MegaDrive Collection.
GRIM FAND.... Oh, wait! O.o
Alterego1972: Valkyria Chronicles ?
Yeah, sure. If you're gonna wish for the impossible, at least wish for a Valkyria chronicles bundle with 2 & 3 remade with VC1 asset quality and new cutscenes.
DukeNukemForever: MegaDrive
- picks up knives -

*Genesis

:P
Post edited January 26, 2015 by vicklemos
P1na: Yeah, sure. If you're gonna wish for the impossible, at least wish for a Valkyria chronicles bundle with 2 & 3 remade with VC1 asset quality and new cutscenes.
That's not impossible. Impossible would be Valkyria Chronicles 4 exclusively on GOG.
JudasIscariot: MegaDrive
vicklemos: - picks up knives -

*Genesis

Mega Drive.
Post edited January 26, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: That's not impossible. Impossible would be Valkyria Chronicles 4 exclusively on GOG.
Bundled with the Total War saga and a good new Sonic game.
P1na: Yeah, sure. If you're gonna wish for the impossible, at least wish for a Valkyria chronicles bundle with 2 & 3 remade with VC1 asset quality and new cutscenes.
Grargar: That's not impossible. Impossible would be Valkyria Chronicles 4 exclusively on GOG.
vicklemos: - picks up knives -

*Genesis

Grargar: Mega Drive.
LOL here
tried to quote what DukeNukemFore... said and there ya go, quoted Judas. Sorry! :P

ps: *Genesis
JudasIscariot: "In a short time, from a site not far away, you too will fight in a console war!"

Aaaaaand we're back :D
DukeNukemForever: Tomorrow, Dotemu, Sega MegaDrive Collection.
ps: you're right. Or is it some Amiga related deal?
Huh?! :)
P1na: Bundled with a new Total War game and a good new Sonic game. Also, exclusively on GOG.
There, fixed it for you.
P1na: Bundled with a new bug free Total War game and a good new Sonic game. Also, exclusively on GOG.
Grargar: There, fixed it for you.
Fixed it again.
P1na: Fixed it again.
LOL, I thought of saying that, too. :D
P1na: Also, exclusively on GOG.
I'm not that egocentric when it comes to gaming, but that's something I love to read.
Wonder if the Fahrenheit Remaster will appear at GOG! :)
vicklemos: I'm not that egocentric when it comes to gaming, but that's something I love to read.
Heavily doubt it, would be an instabuy though if it did.
vicklemos: I'm not that egocentric when it comes to gaming, but that's something I love to read.
omega64: Heavily doubt it, would be an instabuy though if it did.
Same here!

Well, I hate being that guy that digs thru sites and speculate (even though I did it for two publishers I like, Devolver and Daedalic), but the remaster's gonna be published by Aspyr, which is in the talks with GOG, so I've read here.
That, for me, shows that some Lucasfilm games for mac/pc will appear here, too, like Escape from Monkey Island (mac), Force Unleashed (pc/mac), Outcast (mac), Academy (mac/linux -kiddin'-), Kotor (mac), Galactic Battlegrounds (mac) etc.
vicklemos: ps: you're right. Or is it some Amiga related deal?
Personally I don't believe it has something to do with ports and it's just another obscure game coming from Judas subconscious mind, but the part about the console war sounded so nice and many asked for the MegaDrive games. At the end it''s maybe another Star Wars game. Or to troll a little bit, Star Wars is the new indie plattformer ;-)
Post edited January 26, 2015 by DukeNukemForever
vicklemos: ps: you're right. Or is it some Amiga related deal?
DukeNukemForever: Personally I don't believe it has nothing to do with ports and it's just another obscure game, but the part about the console war sounded so nice and many asked for the MegaDrive games. At the end it''s maybe another Star Wars game. Or to troll a little bit, Star Wars is the new indie plattformer ;-)
Nah, Hyperdimension Neptunia would make the most sense. As that's literally anime girl representations of consoles fighting.