It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: "In a short time, from a site not far away, you too will fight in a console war!"

Aaaaaand we're back :D
Valkyria Chronicles ?
JudasIscariot: "In a short time, from a site not far away, you too will fight in a console war!"

I won't be original this time, as my desires speak in my name: Grey Goo! :-) Please, please, please? :>
Post edited January 26, 2015 by zeffyr

Ys
Might as well add an obvious guess of Starfighter...
Shadows of the empire

mcneil_1: Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1?
Seems like a reasonable guess, given that the game is pretty much based around console wars, right? :|

Although, it's not going to be released on Steam for another two days, and I doubt Gog will be getting the game that far ahead of Steam.
Austrobogulator: Although, it's not going to be released on Steam for another two days, and I doubt Gog will be getting the game that far ahead of Steam.
This is not something that will be released today, but sometime this week. So a release in 2 days isn't that far fetched.
Austrobogulator: Although, it's not going to be released on Steam for another two days, and I doubt Gog will be getting the game that far ahead of Steam.
JMich: This is not something that will be released today, but sometime this week. So a release in 2 days isn't that far fetched.
I'm not sure if we've ever had enigmatic hints for preorders.
Heroes 3 HD? (low chances, I don't see what it has to do with console wars, but what the heck).
Shadowrun? The x360 one?
:P
I'm thinking about cross-platforming, pc and consoles. None of that, right?

edit: emulated console games? :D
Post edited January 26, 2015 by vicklemos
vicklemos: Shadowrun? The x360 one?
No, there was no Shadowrun game on x360.
Forget everything you just said. :P
vicklemos: Shadowrun? The x360 one?
omega64: No, there was no Shadowrun game on x360.
Forget everything you just said. :P
I see what you did there...! :P

*throw cans at me now*
I quite liked this game. I'm serious! :)

Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire?
vicklemos: I see what you did there...! :P

*throw cans at me now*
"Throws moar cans."
vicklemos: I see what you did there...! :P

*throw cans at me now*
Grargar: "Throws moar cans."
And I don't like fps games that much :P

Judas just bugged my brain: site? website? place?
console wars? current-gen?
AHHHHHH!