It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Talk to us, oh Judas, is the Enigmatic Hint dead?
Grargar: Talk to us, oh Judas, is the Enigmatic Hint dead?
No, just pining for the fjords :P

Actually, I am waiting on a release that isn't going to put up in our New & Coming section anytime soon so no, it's not dead, merely resting :)
JudasIscariot: No, just pining for the fjords :P

Actually, I am waiting on a release that isn't going to put up in our New & Coming section anytime soon so no, it's not dead, merely resting :)
So you are saying that its on life support then :)

Matruchus: So you are saying that its on life support then :)
No, it's just any super awesome exciting release gets spoilered either by us or the pub/dev before I can think of a cracking hint for it :P
JudasIscariot: it's not dead, merely resting :)
Then that lazy slob should wake up. It has rested more than enough for 2 months. :P
high rated
It's not pining, it's history. This thread no longer serves its purpose! It has died from neglect. It has been greyed out and bumped to meet the traitor. This is a betrayed thread. It's been flayed. Bereft of new enigmatic hints, it floats in cyberspace. If you hadn't abandoned it there would have been much updating. It has gone the way of the grey and joined the forum regrettable. This is a hex fed thread.
Post edited January 09, 2015 by Lemon_Curry
Lemon_Curry: It's not pining, it's history. This thread no longer serves its purpose! It has died from neglect. It has been greyed out and bumped to meet the traitor. This is a betrayed thread. It's been flayed. Bereft of new enigmatic hints, it floats in cyberspace. If you hadn't abandoned it there would have been much updating. It has gone the way of the grey and joined the forum regrettable. This is a hex fed thread.
This is not an ex-thread! :)
Whoa!
DD Trilogy, Lords of Xulima (heard a ton of good stuff about this one) and Blackguards 2 are coming? Damn!
I've also read that Xulima has a linux port almost ready, which is nice...
vicklemos: I've also read that Xulima has a linux port almost ready, which is nice...
I just saw the upcoming title, and I wanted to get my copy... until I saw that Linux wasn't there. *sad* I hope you're right and they have a Linux version soon.
vicklemos: I've also read that Xulima has a linux port almost ready, which is nice...
MellowTigger: I just saw the upcoming title, and I wanted to get my copy... until I saw that Linux wasn't there. *sad* I hope you're right and they have a Linux version soon.
once linux version is stable enough you will get it here too (no additional costs)
I'm very happy to see Xulima coming soon, as well as Blackguards 2.

I wonder when Worlds of Magic will release?
JinseiNGC224: I'm very happy to see Xulima coming soon, as well as Blackguards 2.

I wonder when Worlds of Magic will release?
February 2015 on Steam for Worlds of Magic if they don't change the release date since its still early access and anything could happen till then.
Post edited January 10, 2015 by Matruchus
vicklemos: Whoa!
DD Trilogy, Lords of Xulima (heard a ton of good stuff about this one) and Blackguards 2 are coming? Damn!
The (Invisible) Enigmatic Hint for an upcoming release is that it's not in the 'Upcoming' tab.

Still, fingers crossed for 'Ignition' release (as always!) :-)
vicklemos: Whoa!
zeffyr: The (Invisible) Enigmatic Hint for an upcoming release is that it's not in the 'Upcoming' tab.

why the obsession with ignition?! :P
great game though!
I remember playin' it a lot on a pc store back in the day, on a huge monitor with a logitech steering wheel... damn, nice memories about this one
zeffyr: The (Invisible) Enigmatic Hint for an upcoming release is that it's not in the 'Upcoming' tab.

vicklemos: why the obsession with ignition?! :P
great game though!
I remember playin' it a lot on a pc store back in the day, on a huge monitor with a logitech steering wheel... damn, nice memories about this one
You know, 100+ hours spent on beating best lap times tend to stuck in your head ;-)

And it's the game that would perfectly fit to the term 'GOG game'. Please vote for it, if you haven't already done it ;-)