It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cavalary: PS: They should stick to some objective measures of quality though, as in not release broken games, bug-ridden, incomplete, or worst of all any so broken that they may damage systems they're installed on.
I believe they do :-)
I wonder if we'll get these again? I hope GOG will resume their regular release schedule this coming week.
SCPM: I wonder if we'll get these again? I hope GOG will resume their regular release schedule this coming week.
The first release of 2014 was Bloodnet on 9 January. We'll see.
Yeah, we haven't had a new hint in a while. We still need those LucasArts games! :P
The hints are dead... because No One Lives Forever!
No, the next release is Deadlight since the hints are dead now but we still need some hope that they will get resurrected as zombies.
I haven't seen JudasIscariot around at all lately; seemingly his username is still active so he'd remain on Team GOG... maybe just on vacation?
undeadcow: I haven't seen JudasIscariot around at all lately; seemingly his username is still active so he'd remain on Team GOG... maybe just on vacation?
Yes, he wen't on vacation a week before Christmas if I remember correctly.
SCPM: I wonder if we'll get these again? I hope GOG will resume their regular release schedule this coming week.
Grargar: The first release of 2014 was Bloodnet on 9 January. We'll see.
They are working on it, be patient.
undeadcow: I haven't seen JudasIscariot around at all lately; seemingly his username is still active so he'd remain on Team GOG... maybe just on vacation?
He said that he was on vacation that would last till 2 January. Feel free to worry if you don't hear back from him from Monday onwards.
megarock58: They are working on it, be patient.
I am.
Post edited January 03, 2015 by Grargar
I say this is a hint for "The Silence of the Lambs".
viperfdl: I say this is a hint for "The Silence of the Lambs".
I pray that you are right :)
Tuesdays release will be INDIE, INDIE, INDIE!!!!!

Or just nothing.
011284mm: Tuesdays release will be INDIE, INDIE, INDIE!!!!!

Or just nothing.
Indy, you say?