It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

karnak1: Why do you say that?
damien: the image here looks like it was taken from The Dig box art.
Yeah, but even if they stream it that doesn't necessarily mean they're going to release it any time soon.
damien: the image here looks like it was taken from The Dig box art.
fortune_p_dawg: Yeah, but even if they stream it that doesn't necessarily mean they're going to release it any time soon.
I thought the stream was just Age of Wonders. "Now, get ready for the Age of Wonders special surprise stream with Quill18, starting 5PM GMT / 12PM EST / 9AM PST on Twitch.tv/GOGcom."
fortune_p_dawg: Yeah, but even if they stream it that doesn't necessarily mean they're going to release it any time soon.
tfishell: I thought the stream was just Age of Wonders. "Now, get ready for the Age of Wonders special surprise stream with Quill18, starting 5PM GMT / 12PM EST / 9AM PST on Twitch.tv/GOGcom."
I just read that. Oh well.
Ixamyakxim: *phew* You had me nervous for a moment there! Even if I'm not sure I'm going to get it, the few things I've heard / remember about the game made me at least curious to give it a look. Good to know it's on the way.
Guess what's here...
Post edited December 04, 2014 by Grargar
Ixamyakxim: *phew* You had me nervous for a moment there! Even if I'm not sure I'm going to get it, the few things I've heard / remember about the game made me at least curious to give it a look. Good to know it's on the way.
Grargar: Guess what's here...
Just saw it on the banners! Time to go read the release note and poke around on the gamercard.

*edit And neat, a let's play Sunday too. GoG is getting me interested in these things - good on them! Hope it's as good as the last one I watched (This War of Mine).
Post edited December 04, 2014 by Ixamyakxim
Its Crawl!!!

http://www.gog.com/game/crawl

:D
Come on! We need something!
ShadowWulfe: Come on! We need something!
I guess that's it for the Enigmatic Hints this year.
Are we going to see any more LucasArts games? We reeeeally need Dark Forces 1 and 2!
IronArcturus: Are we going to see any more LucasArts games? We reeeeally need Dark Forces 1 and 2!
Not this year as one of gog employees said on their facebook site.
IronArcturus: Are we going to see any more LucasArts games? We reeeeally need Dark Forces 1 and 2!
Matruchus: Not this year as one of gog employees said on their facebook site.
The more we'll be asking for LucasArts games, the more we'll be getting sales and indie games in return. :P
Matruchus: Not this year as one of gog employees said on their facebook site.
Aww, that's too bad. But did they give a date for next year?
IronArcturus: Aww, that's too bad. But did they give a date for next year?
Nope.
Grargar: Nope.
Hmm. So, hurray for indie games?
Grargar: Nope.
IronArcturus: Hmm. So, hurray for indie games?
And for sales. :P