It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

angelus04: has there been a hint for this week
I would've hinted something but with just about every released getting spoiled by someone, whether it's us or the pubs/devs, there hasn't been much to hint at :)
JudasIscariot: I would've hinted something but with just about every released getting spoiled by someone, whether it's us or the pubs/devs, there hasn't been much to hint at :)
Don't lose hope. One day you'll return with more hints and it shall be glorious. :P
JudasIscariot: I would've hinted something but with just about every released getting spoiled by someone, whether it's us or the pubs/devs, there hasn't been much to hint at :)
That's when you start putting out clues to games that don't exist, just to screw with people. =)
how about hinting at a lucasarts game???

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
CarrionCrow: That's when you start putting out clues to games that don't exist, just to screw with people. =)
Don't tempt me :P
CarrionCrow: That's when you start putting out clues to games that don't exist, just to screw with people. =)
JudasIscariot: Don't tempt me :P
Wouldn't dream of it. ;)
micktiegs_8: I think Double Bear made it clear that their game's a Steam game. Just no DRM. Only backers seem to have a choice of a non-steam version.
Grargar: "When is it scheduled to be released?
December 4, 2014 on Steam and GOG.com. The Early Access is already available on Steam!"
*phew* You had me nervous for a moment there! Even if I'm not sure I'm going to get it, the few things I've heard / remember about the game made me at least curious to give it a look. Good to know it's on the way.
Ixamyakxim: *phew* You had me nervous for a moment there! Even if I'm not sure I'm going to get it, the few things I've heard / remember about the game made me at least curious to give it a look. Good to know it's on the way.
Just two more days and you will find out.
Really wish I could win a hinted game, at least for once.
Not just for the game, but also for the fun of actually winning something :P
vicklemos: Really wish I could win a hinted game, at least for once.
As our 3204th post you have won a copy of MAGRUNNER: DARK PULSE !!!! Just PM to collect your code.
011284mm: As our 3204th post you have won a copy of MAGRUNNER: DARK PULSE !!!! Just PM to collect your code.
Oh, I forgot we were doing that "3204th post=giveaway" thing! I should pay closer attention ;)
vicklemos: Really wish I could win a hinted game, at least for once.
011284mm: As our 3204th post you have won a copy of MAGRUNNER: DARK PULSE !!!! Just PM to collect your code.
Hey!!
Thanks for the game!!
wow!
I won something, yay!!
if GOG's twitter message is a hint, my guess is DIG
damien: if GOG's twitter message is a hint, my guess is DIG
Why do you say that?
damien: if GOG's twitter message is a hint, my guess is DIG
karnak1: Why do you say that?
the image here looks like it was taken from The Dig box art.