It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Phc7006: uh ? This week on GOG episode 22 dates went on air on 12th April 2013....
SpellSword: My mistake! XD

Embarrassingly I'm not actually aware of where the GOG episodes can be found so I was commenting under the assumption that episode 22 was the latest one, could someone please post a link to where I can find them?
GOG stopped producing the weekly 'This week on GOG' movies about a year ago because they thought not enough people were watching.

You can find all 45 episodes on their YouTube channel. Here is the playlist.

Embarrassingly I'm not actually aware of where the GOG episodes can be found so I was commenting under the assumption that episode 22 was the latest one, could someone please post a link to where I can find them?
Geralt_of_Rivia: GOG stopped producing the weekly 'This week on GOG' movies about a year ago because they thought not enough people were watching.

It was a real shame too as I actually enjoyed watching them. Now they go about releasing things without even letting people know. Such as the Juggernaut DLC for SotS:The Pit, and Drones & Clones for Democracy 3, not even a peek out of GOG on those and they came on before the weekend email was sent.

To be frank if GOG gets any worse about informing people about the games here DotEmu will surpass them.

EDIT:::

I am at peace with regional pricing, I am not okay with DRM and shoddy customer support.
Post edited November 23, 2014 by 011284mm

Geralt_of_Rivia: GOG stopped producing the weekly 'This week on GOG' movies about a year ago because they thought not enough people were watching.

Actually, in one of the community Q&A's, it was stated that the reason they stopped producing it was because YouTube was constantly taking down their videos, even though they obviously had permission to use trailers/gameplay footage in their videos.

Not that it really matters anymore. Even if it were possible for "This Week on GOG" to return, it wouldn't be the same now that Trevor Longino no longer works at GOG. :(
Gandos: Actually, in one of the community Q&A's, it was stated that the reason they stopped producing it was because YouTube was constantly taking down their videos, even though they obviously had permission to use trailers/gameplay footage in their videos.

Not that it really matters anymore. Even if it were possible for "This Week on GOG" to return, it wouldn't be the same now that Trevor Longino no longer works at GOG. :(
Quoting their final This Week on GOG episode:

"The last episode, by the way. With all the unfortunate changes (a.k.a. "improvements") being introduced to YouTube all the time lately, the number of views we can get doesn't really justify the amount of time and resources we dedicate to the show."
Gandos: Actually, in one of the community Q&A's, it was stated that the reason they stopped producing it was because YouTube was constantly taking down their videos, even though they obviously had permission to use trailers/gameplay footage in their videos.

Grargar: Quoting their final This Week on GOG episode:

"The last episode, by the way. With all the unfortunate changes (a.k.a. "improvements") being introduced to YouTube all the time lately, the number of views we can get doesn't really justify the amount of time and resources we dedicate to the show."
Well, here's the quote from Trevor "EnigmaticT" Longino from their first Community Q&A (http://www.twitch.tv/gogcom/c/4117355 at around the 27 minute mark):

"What happened to the "This Week on GOG" YouTube videos? Will they ever come back? That's kind of a question for me. This week on GOG, in case you missed it, here's what's new!

Sadly, we had to discontinue them, because we kept getting Content ID claims. If you get enough of them, your channel is removed from YouTube. So, because we were using other people's videos with their permission, but how do you prove that?...We kept getting claims and YouTube was like "nope, you're in danger of getting yourself tossed to the curve", so we said "alas, alack, we have to stop". But we even had Content ID claims for the music for the video, which we paid someone to write for us. So, just because someone makes an ID claim doesn't mean that they're a rights holder or even...sane. But regardless, it ended up being a problem we couldn't get around."

Of course, it's entirely possible that the changes they referred to in the news post you linked was the wave of Content ID claims YouTube experienced, I think like, last year.
Post edited November 23, 2014 by Gandos
Gandos: Well, here's the quote from Trevor "EnigmaticT" Longino from their first Community Q&A (http://www.twitch.tv/gogcom/c/4117355 at around the 27 minute mark):

"What happened to the "This Week on GOG" YouTube videos? Will they ever come back? That's kind of a question for me. This week on GOG, in case you missed it, here's what's new!

Sadly, we had to discontinue them, because we kept getting Content ID claims. If you get enough of them, your channel is removed from YouTube. So, because we were using other people's videos with their permission, but how do you prove that?...We kept getting claims and YouTube was like "nope, you're in danger of getting yourself tossed to the curve", so we said "alas, alack, we have to stop". But we even had Content ID claims for the music for the video, which we paid someone to write for us. So, just because someone makes an ID claim doesn't mean that they're a rights holder or even...sane. But regardless, it ended up being a problem we couldn't get around."

Of course, it's entirely possible that the changes they referred to in the news post you linked was the wave of Content ID claims YouTube experienced, I think like, last year.
OK, I stand corrected, as I have no defense against evidence posted in a Twitch (I just don't watch Twitch). :P
011284mm: Now they go about releasing things without even letting people know. Such as the Juggernaut DLC for SotS:The Pit, and Drones & Clones for Democracy 3, not even a peek out of GOG on those and they came on before the weekend email was sent.
Huh? I must admit I hadn't even noticed these ... At least, now, I have.
Gandos: Well, here's the quote from Trevor "EnigmaticT" Longino from their first Community Q&A (http://www.twitch.tv/gogcom/c/4117355 at around the 27 minute mark):

Grargar: OK, I stand corrected, as I have no defense against evidence posted in a Twitch (I just don't watch Twitch). :P
I would have posted the YouTube video that is the summary of the Q&A, but alas, that question wasn't included. =/ I guess an alternative would be to ask someone who does watch Twitch to check the video out and confirm whether or not what I quoted above is true. I'm certainly not saying that you should take my word for it.
Any new hint for this week? The sale is ending tomorrow.
Grargar: Any new hint for this week? The sale is ending tomorrow.
In before the hint - my guess Day of the Tentacle and Dead State ;)

Or is Dead State confirmed for first week of December? Did I get my wires crossed?
Ixamyakxim: In before the hint - my guess Day of the Tentacle and Dead State ;)

Or is Dead State confirmed for first week of December? Did I get my wires crossed?
You did. Dead State's release date is on 4 December.
Grargar: You did. Dead State's release date is on 4 December.
Oddly enough that's the date I was thinking it might be if it wasn't this week LOL - thanks!
Two can play at that! XD
In before the hint - my guess: Eradicator. ^_^
(Or [url=http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/nam]NAM[/url], but I guess Eradicator...)
SpellSword: Two can play at that! XD
(Or [url=http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/nam]NAM[/url], but I guess Eradicator...)
Those games look pretty cool. How about Return Fire or Take No Prisoners?
Post edited November 25, 2014 by IronArcturus
SpellSword: Two can play at that! XD
That brought me to the idea if some one would guess the right game in before then this user should get a special surprise like a gog tee or a cup or something hehe...

Now it's three! ;D My before-the-hint-guess is Loom and/or The Dig.

Edit: I like the "story" and the screens of Eradicator. Voted.
Post edited November 25, 2014 by gamefood